His Love Life

Foreword: I'm sorry last chapter was so much of a fail.
Disclaimer: I don't even own a social life right now... Also, just gonna put out a general WARNING LANGUAGEE for the rest of this - novel/story/fanfiction thing... :)

Zayn, wearing Niall's favourite green shirt with a pair of brown pants, whinned and stomped toward me. Liam and Lou weren't far behind, both wearing the opposites plaid or stripes. They took a double take at each other, both crossing their arms in unison and turning their glares on me.

'Why am I in his clothes?' I rubbed my forehead, my stomach growling. Obviously my stomach was getting used to eating such great breakfasts, and didn't appreciate me missing them.

An arm, clad in a blue blazer that I assumed was Harry, draped over my shoulders, 'I dunno lads, she got mine right. She must like me better.' Harry guffafed seeing Niall ruffle his blond hair, looking clueless and stepping out from their change-room in Zayn's varsity jacket.

'Is this like the last time we did a concert?' He scratched his head. 'Why does Harry get to be himself?' He grumbled walking toward the table of munchies. 'That's bogus.'

'Leee-ah!' I pushed back a piece of my hair, telling Zayn to go to hell before I was attacked by a woman pushing a trolley.

I don't know who she was, but she must have been important enough for Liam, Lou and Zayn to stand tall and stop pouting. The woman, I'm guessing she was late forties, gasped her hands flying to her mouth when she saw the boys.

If I expected her to be growling profanities, I was sorely mistaken. 'Who decided to leave me out of the loop? You know I adore it when you dress up as each other...' She was at Niall's side, taking the plate from  his fingers and straightening out Zayn's jacket, buttoning the top button before undoing it. Niall scowled, trying to get his food back.

The blond woman was at Liams side, rubbing a speck of non-existant dirt off his shirt. She froze, seeing Harry's arm over me. I shrugged him off.

'And who is this young lady?'

I held out a hand, 'Leah Taylor, nice to meet you.' She smiled, looking from Harry to me.

'Clair, she's a family friend. The bright one behind today's wardrobe change -' He bumped his hip to mine. I stumbled involuntarily.

'Nice to meet you too, now boys - in fifteen minutes, you've got your performance of One Thing.' Clair sided up to me, she stared at Harry, suddenly noticing he was in his own clothes. 'You do Everything about You after that and then we change back into your normal clothes.' She waited for them all to acknowledge her before frowning at Harry. 'This isn't working, go change with Niall.'

Her thumb jerked toward Niall who was catching stray food on his plate, and away from his borrowed outfit. Zayn glared at him, earning a cheeky grin from the Irish lad. Harry winked at me before taking Niall's arm and disappearing from the many eyes of the backstage crew.

Clair shooed the other boys away, toward "left stage" I think she said before she took my elbow and led me toward the sweet and coffee table. I'm pretty sure all Uni students would understood how excited I was at the universal, unspoken words of "free coffee".

'So, a family friend eh?' She stirred her coffee, smiling. I found the biscuits and had already eaten two. I flushed, swallowing.

I blew on my Styrofoam cup, 'Mmhm, Anne Styles is my mum's best friend.' Claire nodded, asking for me to reach her a cookie. I nodded, turning to point to chocolate or lemon.

'Oops.' Like any sort of teen movie, scalding coffee dripped down my front, staining my shirt and turning my skin a blotchy red. I gaped, like a fish out of water, at a tall blond. Clair's hand was suddenly at her mouth, shocked I suppose.