Fireworks

I used this plot line for the sequel to my SOR fanfic(no longer up). I have two different versions of it, one was the basics for my story and the other was for a English paper. Enjoy!

---

Alec POV

Before Elizabeth could ask what was going on, Chris hit something we couldn't see from where we were standing. A loud explosion sound much like that of a gun shot rang out in the night, followed immediately by a flow of nights. Small sparks danced in the star-filled night, illuminating our faces in their shine. Gold and red lights tangoed in the sky, moving in such a way that could only be described as art. Blues and oranges joined in the dangerous dance, creating an even more beautiful scene.

Together, Elizabeth and I watched with awestruck eyes at the captivating dancing high in the sky.

After a few minutes of the colors streaking all around, the lights and noise started to die down, as if the sky was getting ready for the finale and wanted a clean canvas to paint on.

The few seconds of silence in the parking lot were suddenly interrupted by a series of 'bangs'. Pink sparks shot up into the sky, weaving together much like the stitches on a shirt, to form a single question.

Will you go on a date with me, Elizabeth?