Who are you?

Luna's P.O.V.
I awake from my sleep from gunshots. My head shoots up, my hand on Peter's bare chest as I accidentally woke Peter.

"What is it?" Peter asked. Another gunshot comes from camp and Peter immediately gets out of bed and gets his shirt on while I turn into my wolf form, which I missed.

Peter and I look at each other before walking out of the tent and into the fight. I turn human as a pirate was about to kill Henry from behind. We cross blades and I see the pirate's face.

He looked about 15 with short, dirty, blonde hair. He has a light brown hat and worn down yellow coat on top of a plain, dirty, white shirt.

He had brown pants and black boots. I felt something in my eyes, like they were glowing. In the boy's eyes, I saw that my eyes quickly glowed dark green. I saw that his eyes glowed gold.

We probably just stared at each other for a good minute before I twisted my blade, flinging the young teen to the ground. 

I looked down at him as he looked frightened at me. I quickly glance up to see a pirate sneaking up on Felix, who was fighting another pirate.

"Felix, behind you!" I scream. Felix turned around just as the pirate launched at him. Luckily Felix got to him in time.

A scream comes from behind me and I look to see a pirate dropping dead. Peter stood behind him, mad with a fire ball in his hand.

"Peter, these aren't any of Chris's pirates." I say.

"He probably recruited new rates when we were gone." He says.

"No, Chris wouldn't recruit someone as young as him." I pointed my sword at the young pirate under my foot. All of a sudden, the pirates retreated. Soon, they were all gone except for the one that was under me.

"Luna's right. These aren't any of Chris's pirates." Felix says, walking up to us.

"How do we know?" Henry says from behind me.

"Because while you were gone, I had scouts at the edge of the island looking for Chris. He hasn't left the island." Felix says. We all look at the pirate, still captive under me who looked frightened.

"What's wrong with him?" Peter scoffed.

"Behind you!" The pirate screamed, sounding like Robbie when he was younger. We look behind us as a huge, scary pirate was just about to kill Henry. The pirate gets away from under me and runs into the jungle.

Soon, we saw more pirates in the woods all around us. Just as the first pirate was about to kill Henry with his sword, the young pirate who escaped came in the camp and ran in front of Henry, saving him as he blocked the other pirate's sword.

We all stood there, shocked. The big pirate looked shocked as well as he took his blade off of the young pirate's and sheathed it.

"Back to the camp, now!" The big pirate says. The young pirate runs away but looked back at me before running into the jungle again, followed by the other pirates.

A few minutes later, when everyone was just talking because we couldn't go to back to bed, I tried to sneak out of camp.

"Where are you going love?" Peter catches me.

"I want to see if I can find that pirate to thank him."

Tommy's P.O.V.
I was just standing outside of our camp, leaning on a tree while thinking about that girl I met and what that means when her eyes glowed green.

"Tommy!" I hear Barbossa yell. I jump. I was the youngest pirate on the ship at 15. The other pirates were in their 30s and 40s. Everyone else knew where they came from, but I've lived on the ship my whole life.