A guest.

Peter's P.O.V.

"I thought I told you to leave." Luna snaps.

"You know I can't stay away from you." I chuckled. Luna couldn't help it and breaks down in tears.

"Peter." She cries, running to me as I engulfed her in a hug.

"Shhh. I'm here now my queen." I sit on the bed with Luna in my lap.

"I never should have yelled."

"I know you didn't mean to." I whisper in her ear.

"But I ment to do this." I scream and feel a burning feeling in my arm. Luna gets off of me and she held her dagger with my blood on it.

I look and see that my wound had Dreamshade in it. Luna holds a vile of Dreamshade tauntingly before me.

"You're the one who taught me Peter to always lace my blade with Dreamshade." She laughs. I clutch my hand over my wound, falling off the bed and kneeling down, to weak to get up. I look up at Luna.

Luna's P.O.V.

"What the hell!" Peter yells at me.

"I told you that if you came back that I was going to kill you. Sadly, I don't have the guts to do it." I say.

"Parker." He throws me the antidote.

"Where's the girl I fell in love with?" He sobs.

"She's gone. Now if you want this antidote, you will give me Cassie and the twins and leave Storybrook and never return, because if you do, I'll give you more then just a little cut on your arm. Do I make myself clear Pan?" I snarl, kneeling down next to him so his ridgid breath hit my lips.

"Yes." He growled through gritted teeth.

"Yes what?" I ask.

"Yes love."

"Yes, what?" I yell.

"Yes my queen."

"Good." I get up and toss him the antidote. Peter caught it and looked at me.

"Now get out of here before I change my mind of letting you live." Peter gets up and looked at me.

"Next time think twice before you beat up someone close to me." I snarl as Peter flew out the window. I close the window and lock it before hearing the familiar voice.

"Mwommy!" Cassie squeals. I turn to him as he and the twins hug me.

"Oh I'm so glad you 3 boys are alright." I smile.

"Yeah. Us to." Isaac says.

"Boys. I just ordered a whole new shelves worth of books in the library. Maybe you want to check them out." Robbie suggested. Cassie's face lit up.

"Last one down there gets locked out."
Asa challenges, running out of the room followed by his brothers. Robbie's phone rang and we walked
outside to take it as Parker went to his room for the night.

Soon it was just Jerome and I.

"So how'd you get so good at kissing? I mean, acting anyways." I ask.

"Oh I wasn't acting." He moves closer to me, pinning me to the bed. Jerome slowly lowered his mouth to me, placing his lips on mine. I was shocked but soon kissed back, playing with his hair.

His hand slid down my waist and I shiver. I hear footsteps coming closer and I break the kiss and Jerome gets off of me just in time as Robbie came in. He looked at both of us and shook his head.