The dark side.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Peter I-." I look at him. The hope in his eyes. I just couldn't say no. I smile at him and put a hand on his cheek, quickly kissing him. 

"Yes." I smile. Peter smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest as he falls back on the bed.

"Peter." I chuckle.

"What?" He smirked in my ear. We get into bed and Peter pulls me closer to him. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and lay my hand on his chest.

"Goodnight my queen I love you."

"Goodnight Peter. I love you to."

Robbie's P.O.V.

"What do you think Pan wants with Luna?" Jerome asked. Cassie and the twins were with Regina for the week while Parker, Jerome and I got Luna back. We sat on the couch in the mansion.

"I don't know. But whatever he's up to, if it involves Luna, it's not good." I look at him, then going back to my computer.

"What are you even doing?" He asked. I'm looking through all the scrips of Neverland to see if there's a clue on what Pan wants with Luna." I explained.

"That's going to take forever."

"Luckily I'm a fast rea-." I cut myself off.

"What? What is it?"

"I remember something. When I first got to Neverland, I asked how Andrew and Hunter got to Neverland to find their brother."

"Ok, how does that help us find Luna?"

"Luna said that there was a book. The
Child Thief. All they needed to do was decode it. Luna used to say how there where hidden messages in the book." I say.

"So you're thinking-."

"That the book is in the library." I smile. Jerome and I run to the library and turn it upside down looking for the book.

"I found it." I smile grabbing the book on one of the top shelves. I fly down and open it up, flipping through it.

"There." I point to markings that Luna left. It was a picture on an eye.

"What is it?" Jerome asked.

"Look. I point to her marks. I flip a few pages and a different mark was there. It was a bee.

"There just drawings." Jerome says.

"They're more then that. Luna found something." I smile. I turn 2 more chapters.

"Wait." Jerome pointed to another drawing. I look at it and see it was a picture of Luna fighting with Pan, me on the bed and Jerome and Parker at the door of the bedroom. Luna looked like she was yelling and pointed to the window.

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know." I shake my head.

"Let's keep looking." I say. A few chapters later I see a picture of the studio with the door open.

I keep looking and see a picture of a wall socket and a fork going into it.

"What the." I muttered to myself.

"There's gotta be a contection with all of these." I say, quickly fanning through the pages until I see another drawing.

"A landing plane?" I question.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I think that she knew that this would happen so she left us a message." I say.

"Jerome can you write these down?" I say.

"Yeah." He gets a paper and pencil and wright the drawings down.

"Ok so we have an eye and bee a picture of a few nights ago, a open door, and another drawing and a plane landing."

"Ok, what do all of these dootles mean?" Jerome asked.

"Come on Luna, help us out." I whisper, looking at the drawings.

"Wait. Luna read a fan fiction of Pan on Wattpad and she said something about decoding the message that Pan left for the friends of the main character."

"What did the message say?"

"I believe. So maybe Luna is trying something like that." I say.

"Ok so an eye and a bee." I say.

"I believe." I jump.

"How do you know?" Jerome asked.

"Because Luna yelled for Pan to leave, that's what this is." I point to the drawing.

"So we have 'I believe' so far. What does this mean?" I point to the building with the door.

"In. It's obvious." I say.

"Ok so we have 'I believe in' so far." Jerome says.

"Neverland." I say.

"See, you would never put a fork in a wall socket and the plane is landing." I smile.

"So the message is 'I believe in Neve-." I put my hand over his mouth, preventing him from finishing.

"Don't say it. If you say it, Pan's shadow will fly in that window and drag is to Neverland." I say, taking my hands off his mouth. 

"Isn't that where we're going?"

"Yes, but let's get ready first." I say. We run to our rooms and gear up with our wepons. Once we told Parker, we met back in the library.

"Say it Robbie." Jerome says.

"I believe in Neverland." Nothing happened.

"Maybe you said it wrong." Jerome suggested.

"I do believe." Parker says.

"What?" I ask.

"I do believe, I do, I do. I do believe, I do I do." He says again. Jerome and I join in and soon the window flies open.

"You did it Parker." I smile.

"We did it. Now let's go get Luna."

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna and I walk back to camp the next morning and everyone looks at us, surprised that Luna was back in camp.

I saw Felix glare at Luna.

"Luna, why don't you go in the tent, I'll meet you there." I smile.

"Ok." She says and walks into the tent. More like limping because of her leg. I walk over to Felix.

"You let her back in?" He snapped.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"No. Just that she almost killed you."

"I deserved that. I was the one who hurt her."

"Technically you hurt Robbie."

"Point is, she regreted doing it and we're starting over. And maybe you should say something to her, giving how you were the one who said she doesn't deserve to be here anymore." Then something hit me.

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"It's Robbie. He Parker and Jerome are on the island. If Jerome finds Luna, he'll convince her to go back. Find them. Make sure they don't come near camp."

"And Luna's hunting grounds? If she hunts there and they see her..."

"I know. Send some boys over there."

"What should I do if I see them?" I smirk up at him.

"Kill them. Luna doesn't leave the island."