The news.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Luna." Robbie, Parker and Jerome came over to me.

"Not now." I sigh.

"You're not actually thinking that Pan doesn't love you, are you?" Jerome scoffs. I spread my wings and take off, leaving them alone.

*******
I sat alone in my room on the bed, looking at the Dark One dagger with my name in it.

"Hey gorgeous." I look up to see Jerome leaning against the door frame, smirking.

"Hey." I sigh, putting the dagger down and pulling out my Neverland book.

"Luna. Thank god you got here unharmed." Robbie and Parker came in the room. I quickly hide the dagger from Robbie with the book. He and Peter hate seeing it and thought that I left it back on the island with Peter, where it was safe.

But I brang it with me just in case.

"I'm fine." I role my eyes.

"Not really. Check this out." Parker turns on the TV and it shows me bolting out of the conference room.

"Recently the familiar Luna Pan stormed out of the conference today. Reports say that she lashed out at someone who asked her a question. The man said 'does Pan love you?'"

"As you know the famous Peter Pan and Luna have been together ever since childhood and rule the island of Neverland together." The TV showed a picture of Peter and I.

"Everyone knows that these two are unstoppable and Pan will do anything to protect his Luna. We even got this from Robbie Kay." The reporter said.

"Luna is one of the bravest warriors on Neverland. Even Pan can't beat her in a duel." Robbie says, walking off as he gets in the car with Jerome and Parker.

"People are now wondering if one little question could ruin the famous Lost Queen's reputation. Back to you Jeff."

"We're still waiting for what Luna has to say about this and if Pan will get a say in this as well." The man says. I groan and smash my head into the pillow.

"They have it all wrong." I say.

"We know they do. But you're going to have to talk with them if you want this all cleaned up." Robbie says. I lift my head up and look at him.

"You know the press Robbie. They want both sides. Me and Peter." I say. Parker was about to turn off the TV when I stopped him.

"Wait." I say. We look at the screen to see a school on fire.

"Yesterday a bombing of Gothom elementary school took the lives of 20 students. We have no idea who caused the bombing, or for what cause, but the parents are furious." The girl said.

"No it's not ok. I wanted my kids to grow up knowing that Gothom was a safe place, but now one of my kids are dead and no one is doing anything about it." A parent crys for her dead son, who only looked about 10.

"It's a shame what happened." I say.

"Yeah. I wish we could help them and go to Gothom. With all the money we have stored up we could help them make Gothom safer." Robbie says.

"Over Peter's dead body. If he found out about this and heard that we wanted to go there, he wouldn't let me out of camp." I scoff.

"It's the Joker. He's been terrorizing
the city!" Someone shouts on the TV.

"Ok enough." I say. Parker turned the TV off and we stay quiet.

"Hey Luna, why do you carry this around?" Jerome asked. I noticed that he had the Dark One dagger.

"You sneaky bitch, give it back!" I growl, trying to grab the dagger from him.

"No, stay away." I stand rooted to the ground.

"Whoa. Does this control you?" Jerome asked.

"Yes, and you would have known if you were there when I revealed that I was the Dark One!" Robbie flies down and grabs the dagger from Jerome, giving it to me.

"Luna!" We all stop as the window flys open, with Peter flying in as he gave everyone a mad look.

"We'll talk about the dagger later." He fumes.

"Then why are you here?" I ask.

"You and I agreed that you wouldn't bother me on this trip." I cross my arms.

"I heard what you did out there."

"Boys out." I say as everyone walks out.

"You mean with the press?" I ask.

"Yes."

"How?" I ask.

"Your necklace."

"Oh." I hold my necklace, looking down.

"Look, I know what you're thinking." I look up at Peter, who held my chin delicately.

"What makes you think that I don't love you?" Peter asked. I hold my breath. How do I say this to him. I exhale.

"I want to come home." I say and walk over to the drawer, pulling out a picture that I drew.

"What, why? You have work here to do."

"Ever since I became the Dark One, I've had this nightmare. The same one over and over. The same ending." I say, walking over to Peter.

"What was the dream?" I hand the paper to Peter who scans the drawing.

"I found out that this happens if I stay in Storybrook."

"Are you sure? I mean, you being with Jerome doesn't seem right."

"I know, but has one of my visions ever been wrong?"

"No."

"Please. I lost you once, I don't want to lose you again." Peter puts the papers on the bed and snakes his hand around my waist, pulling me closer. I rest my hand on his chest as he tilts his head, placing his lips on mine.

The kiss was gentle but I allowed Peter to deepen the kiss with his hands in my hair. Before I knew it, my legs were around his torso, as he held me. I cradled his nape as he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied as he spun around, laying me on the bed.

I push him away and chuckled.

"Come on love, don't be like that." Peter purred in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Pete-." I'm cut off as he bites my sweet spot.

"Peter, what do you think we are?" I ask. Peter stared at me.

"Madly in love." Peter smirks, leaning in for another kiss.

"Luna." Peter backs out as we look at Jerome. I push Peter off of me.

"What is it?" I growl.

"Time to go."

"Luna. What about-."

"Peter." I snap, cutting Peter off.

"I need to go. You should to." I say. Peter pecks me on the cheek and flys out the window. I go up to it and close it. Smiling as I see Peter fly off. I turn to Jerome.

"Ok, let's go."