Chapter 7

I was really surprised when I found Michael asleep later that night. I didn't want to disturb him so I slept in the small chair by the balcony door. I woke up from my 5 minute slumber when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Ashton. Me and the boys need Michael for a while." Ashton said.

I opened the door and saw Ashton standing there without a shirt. He looked pretty sexy like that. I snapped out of my thoughts when he started talking again.

"Is that okay with you?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's fine." I said.

Ashton walked over to the bed and woke Michael up.

"Go away, Rachel." Michael mumbled.

"What the hell? It's Ashton!" Ashton said.

Michael groaned and got up. He followed Ashton to the room across from ours. I was all alone. The only thing that worried me was what the boys needed Michael for. Did something bad happen? What is it that's so important? It has to be big because Ashton woke us up at 12:00 AM. I decided to play spy for a minute. I walked over to the room they were in and listened to them.

"So how's it going?" Calum asked.

"How's what going?" Michael said.

"You know what we're talking about." Luke said.

"Remember? The Rachel situation." Ashton said.

Why are they talking about me? And what 'situation' are they talking about?

"She hasn't said anything about it." Michael said.

"Do you think we should ask her?" Luke asked.

"That's the stupidest thing you've said in a long time, Lucas." Ashton said.

"She's not just gonna say that she's doing it. We have to look out for the signs." Calum said.

"I think Ashton should talk to her about it. He knows what it's like." Luke suggested.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." Michael agreed.

I was so confused that I didn't hear my foot hit the wall.

"What was that?" Michael asked.

"I'll go look." Calum said.

I was too scared to move. I had to think of something fast. I heard footsteps getting closer to me.

"How much did you hear, Rachel?" Calum asked.

"I didn't hear anything. I was just going to Melanie's room because I was getting lonely in there." I lied.

"Okay. Do you mind coming in here? Michael needs to talk to you." Calum said.