Chapter 5

I didn't get much sleep on Friday night. I found Joe floating around in my head, then it would to switch to Jack. I mean Jack come one. What was he doing in my head?

I don't know why it wasn't just Joe running around in my head it should be. Looks wise he is the kind of guy I've always wanted to go out with. Personality. I don't know him and really want to get to know him better.

But, Jack. I don't know what it is with him. He just seemed to have this effect on me that I’m unable to explain. I'm not attracted to his looks cause let's be honest Joe wins that one hands down. And his personality is just awkward.

 Joe asked me for my number and called me like five minutes after I gave it to him. Who does that?

Jack waited for me after politics and walked out of college with me.

Again Joe wins but the more I think about it Jack did something sweet. But we were going in the same direction so maybe he wasn't being sweet.

ARGH! Stop over analysing everything!

Maybe not with Joe.

But definitely with Jack.

I was so glad to see Olivia again today. I really needed to talk to her. Trust everything to happen on Friday, when it’s her day off. She doesn't know anything that happened so hopefully she will be able to make some sense of it all.

"Thank god you're here I really need to talk to you." I say rushing up to her in our usual spot.

"Why what's up?" She says all concerned.

"I'll tell you on the train. Boy stuff."

"What's happened now!?" Sounding a bit bored.

"Oi!"

"What!?"

"Don't say it like that!"

"Sorry. It’s just..." Before she could finish off her sentence the train pulled up. Which I was very grateful for I don't know how long I could keep it in.

"What happened then?"

"Joe asked me for my number."

"What!?"

"Then called me less than ten minutes later." "What!?"

"I know."

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"But that's good though. Isn't it?"