10

A/N: YAY I stayed true to myself and actually wrote another chapter fuck yeah boi. AND this chapter has smuuuuuuuut. enjoy! Also I didn't edit this ok thanks.

~Rose's POV~ (1 Year Later)

I danced around my kitchen in my bra and pajama shorts while making dinner. It was my day off from being a receptionist at some big office downtown. It was almost midnight but my sleep schedule is always irregular anyways. I danced to my playlist while I stirred the stir fry in the pan. I felt hands cover my eyes and I jumped slightly. But relaxed when I realized who it was.

"Babe! I thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow morning?" I spoke, starting to turn around.

"Well doll face I couldn't wait until tomorrow, it has been a whole year since I've seen this body." I gasped and whipped around to come face to face with someone I wanted to keep in my past.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I almost yelled at him. He was wearing his favorite red suit, the one he kidnapped me in.

"Technically it's my house doll. And who is this 'babe'? Someone I need to take care of?" He said with a smug grin on his face. I shoved him away from me and took the pan off the eye before my food burnt.

'He's my boyfriend. And he should be home any minute." I lied, facing him and trying to discretely grab a knife from the drawer behind me.

"Really? From what I heard he shouldn't be home till the morning. We've got a whole night my love." He said while moving a little to close. I had just got my hand on the base of the knife when he yanked his body to mine.

"A knife? You were gonna try and stab me? Again?" He said with that stupidly beautiful smile.

"You're not acting the same, I'm going to call the police if you don't get out and leave me alone, Brendon." My voice wavered. He let out a sigh and backed up slightly. I let out a breath.

"I left my wife to rule the stupid cult on her own. I don't live by anyones rules except my own. I came her to claim you as mine and explore the world with you." He said while looking down. I felt like an asshole when my heart fluttered. You have a boyfriend Rose.

"Well I'm in a relationship Brendon and it's going to stay that way so why don't you just leave." I said. He looked my body up and down and I wrapped my arms around myself, suddenly aware of how little clothing I was wearing.

"Right a relationship. Is it as good as ours? Does he spend every penny he makes on you? Does he worship you? Does he know how to make you scream as loud as I do using only his fingers?" He spoke, moving closer to me with each word until his body caged me in the corner of the counter. My heart was beating out of control and I felt like I was going to throw up and or take him on my counter. I kept my morals in check and pushed him off me.

"Yes he does. Leave," I said. Though they were both lies. Chris is a very sweet and caring boyfriend but he was a couch potato and I am the one who makes the money. Though I wish he was on a business trip instead of a bachelor party in vegas, that wasn't the case. I also didn't really want Brendon to leave because seeing him after so long is nice. I also haven't been able to get over him even though I try to convince my self I'm falling in love with Chris.

"We both know I'm not going to do that. So how is life as Eliza Roe treating you?" He said while pouring some stir fry in a bowl and sitting on the bar stool for the bar. He dug in while I stood there with my hands on my hips.