12

A/N: henlo sorry for spelling errors but oh well. Also Rose's odd behavior will be explained in chapters to come so enjoy the chap.

~Rose's POV~

I woke up feeling...different. I felt calm, as if every ounce of anxiety I've ever had suddenly disappeared. I did slightly feel like a dick for the fact that I'm unaffected by my fiancé having his head slammed into a butcher knife by my ex boyfriend, who was currently sitting in the seat next to me driving.

"Morning, love." His deep voice spoke, sending shivers down my spine. I looked over at him and smiled.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Only a few hours, I packed all your stuff and got rid of the evidence. Speaking of, what has you so chipper this morning? You do know I killed your fiancé right? I was expecting more yelling and hitting if I'm being honest." He spoke with concern on his face. I just laughed.

"I have no idea why I'm acting like this. Maybe shock?" I said while rolling my window down and letting the air move my thick curls. "So, where to?" I asked while popping my shoeless feet up on the dashboard.

"New York. We have an apartment there and a friend of mine is hosting a gala, I'd love to have you as my date." I smiled at that and put my hand over his.

"I'm flattered, but no." I stated. He snapped his head to me and I laughed.

"Why the hell not?!" He said, frustration clear in his voice.

"Well, you just murdered my fiancé. Don't you think you should wait before you try to ask me out?" I teasingly said. He just scoffed.

"Yeah whatever. This ride will take a few days anyways so you'll be my date in time."

"Woah there, getting confident are we?" I laughed again.

"No darling, I just know you can't resist me." I just shook my head.

~

After four long days of driving, singing, dancing and dingy motels, we had finally made it to New York. Brendon's apartment was absolutely beautiful, and big of course. I had been relaxing in the giant jacuzzi tub in Brendon's room when he strolled in, unaware of my presence. My room didn't have a tub and I had some bubble bombs in my luggage I wanted to use, so here I was in the sparkly pink bath water with the lights dimmed low. I watched him run his fingers through his hair in the mirror and then examine his arm muscles. I held back a chuckle and waited for him to notice me - which he didn't.

"You call yourself a criminal? Usually they are aware of their surroundings." Brendon jumped at the sound of my voice and whipped around, eyes widening even more.

"Fuck." He muttered. I smiled and crossed my legs slowly while subtly pushing my boobs together.

"Sorry to startle you, baby." I said with a smile. My eyes drifted down to the very noticeable tent in his sweatpants and my smile got wider. Bryson Tiller's 'Don't' was playing softly from my speaker next to the tub and I knew this was basically a wet dream in real life.

"You're absolutely killing me Rosie." He muttered while getting on his knees right next to my face. I hadn't let him kiss or touch me to much in the past four days since we weren't together and I wanted to tease him till he couldn't take it, but I think it's time I give in to what I really want.