You Did WHAT?!

•~Kimizuki's P.O.V~•

I woke up at around 5:48am and rolled out of bed. I did my daily routine and went into the kitchen to eat. I was very hungry as I didn't eat dinner last night. I poured some milk into a bowl of cereal and stared eating. I finished and it was 6:02. I was bored so I went into the living room and turned on the TV.

'Morning Kimizuki-kun.'

I turned my head to see Yoichi standing at the entrance to the hallway. I waved my hand and called him over.

'So. Are the two still asleep?' I asked.

'Yep! Sound asleep. It's kinda cute.' He chuckled a bit.

I nodded and focused on the TV again s he sat down next to me.

•~Yuu's P.O.V~•

I woke up from the sun again.

"Damn you sun. Why do you have to ruin my peaceful slumber." I cursed in my head.

"Heh. That's kinda funny. Didn't think you'd be one to get peaceful slumbers."

"Do you have to be in my head now, Ashuramaru?"

"Uh huh."

"Ugh. Well, I'll introduce you today, k."

"K. Also, I would look over to your side if I were you. Bye bye!"

"What?"

I tried to turn around, but felt something weigh me down.

'Huh?'

I looked down and saw two arms around my waist. I turned my head to see Mika's face in my neck.

'W-whaaa?!?!' I shouted.

'Go back to sleep. 5 more minutes...' I heard Mika say.

I felt my face heat up as Mika's face got closer to mine. I mange to turn over, but now I can't turn back. I was panicking, not knowing what to do.

"ASHURAMARU!!! HELP ME!!!" I yelled in my head.

"Sorry. No can do."

I swear I could feel him smirk. I sighed in frustration but blushed again as Mika's face got closer.

'M-Mika?' I called.

'Go back to sleep, Yuu-chan...' He murmured back.

'W-wake... up...! Mika...!' I stuttered.

His eyes started to open. He yawned and fully opened his eyes.

'Morning Yuu-chan... Why are you so flustered?' He said.

'H...ow hav...e you n...ot se...en how clo...se we a...re.' I asked.

He looked at how close our faces were then where his arms were, then his legs which were in tangled in mine. His face then heated up as he got up and turned around.

'G-gomen...' he stuttered.

I thought it was kinda cute. Cute? What am I thinking?! He's another guy! I can't like him! As a friend, yes, but as in romance, no! I snapped out of my thoughts as my clock went off.
*Beep beep beep*

'I just wanna punch that thing...' I said.

'Hey, you didn't stutter that time! Does that mean you can speak better now?' Mika asked.

"Oh Crap."

"Oh crap indeed."

"Shut up."