Memoir

"If you want after the show, you can come backstage." He says, I smile and nods, then he leads me off stage, but not where I entered. I got confused, I've seen YouTube videos of the concerts and they've never sang to an audience member, why am I special? Then I turn my head and see the whole backstage, the band does one more song then an encore, after they come off stage Andy looks at me and smiles. He motions me towards him, so I walk towards him.

"Your name is Katrina, right?" He asks. I nod, he smiles.

"You're shy aren't you?" He asks again. I smile.

"I'm not shy when I get comfortable around people." I say.

"Oh so why don't we get to know each other?" He says and takes my hand, then brings me to where they stay and relax. I see sodas, beers, sweets, and food, the seats are made of black leather, the tables were made out of glass and silver metal, it was awesome, I didn't know how to react. I see Andy chuckle.

"You act like this is your first concert and coming backstage." He says smiling, I blush lightly.

"It is for both." I say, he steps closer.

"Well I want to make sure you have the best first concert, Katrina. I know I barely met you, but I feel if we've met before." He says smiling, I felt the same way, but I was scared that he'd think I was crazy. I smiled.

" I feel the same." I say, he walks forward. He smiles softly, then I remember that he's dating Juliet Simms. I shake my head.

"I can't you're dating Juliet, I'm just a nobody that you're gonna forget." I say sadly. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me, then with his right hand lifts up my chin. My heart was racing, I couldn't move and his amazing blue eyes made me freeze, his warm touch made shivers down my spine. Some hair fell in front of my face, he moved my hair from my face, he leaned down and kissed my lips softly, I tried not to kiss back, but my subconscious made me kiss him back by reaction. His hands roamed my body, one of his hands ran down my back and the other stayed at one of my hips. My hands ran through his hair and one would run down his chest, he kissed down my cheek to my jaw, then to my neck. I didn't want him to stop, it felt amazing, his lips on my skin felt so familiar, softly moaned. I could feel that he smirked on my neck, he pulled away and looked at me.

"Now do you remember me?" He says.