Blackouts

Andy (POV)

It's been a week since Juliet attacked Kay...

She gained her memory it seems so far, but I remember what the doc. told me last time she was attacked.

Flashback...

"Miss Nights seems stable so far, but just a precaution..." He began. I was nervous, Kay is still in her coma and not responding to much.

"What is it?" I asked, I was a nervous wreck. I hadn't eaten since she got in her coma, which was almost a month ago.

"I looked at her past records since she is still a minor and she had regular blackouts... Which means we don't know when or even if she'll wake up Mr. Biersack..." He said to me in a hushed voice.

End of Flashback...

I looked at my White Queen asleep, her skin was porcelain and she looked like an angel. I caressed her cheek, she slightly moves, but still asleep. I haven't seen her sleep so soundly since she was with us the first time. I got up and walked into where the Kitchenette was.

Bella (POV)

I woke up from sleeping and Andy wasn't next to me, I looked and heard people talking.

"How's she doing?" I heard Jinxx.

"She's asleep, I'm scared for her though... I remembered what the Doc. told me." I heard Andy. Wait... What? ...

"It may not happen Andy, she's changed. She may not get blackouts anymore." I heard CC. How did they know?... I never ... What?...

I sit up and walk next to the door.

"We have to keep an eye in her, I don't want to lose her..." Andy says.

"We don't either." I hear Ash. I walk out and look at my closest friends look at me like they were a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. There was an awkward silence, this hasn't happen since the beginning

"Uh we can explain..." Andy says.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"What?" Jake says.

"That I use to have blackouts..." I said plain as day.

"When you were in a coma, the doctor pulled me aside and told me." Andy says. I wasn't mad, it seemed like they were terrified.

"Okay, I was curious how you knew." I said, they relaxed quickly.

"You're not mad?" CC asked.

"Nope." I said and they were in shock.

"You were very distant when we first met you and we thought we would have to go through that again." Ash says.

"I trust you guys..." I began walking to the other bathroom, then I smirked and turned around." You guys owe me too, I didn't forget that." I laughed. They all sighed... Home sweet home...

-------------

Hey guys, I hope you didn't think the previous chapter was the end!? Oh baby we aren't no where close to the end of this story... I've been so busy and just stuff going on that's stopped me. I'm sorry!!! And the prequel of this story will be here so you can see how exactly THIS CHICK GOT TO MEET THE HANDSOME ANDY BIERSACK! Keep reading and more will become. And if you wanna give me any ideas that's totally fine. Oh and this is the first of changing POV, what do you guys think???

Like, comment, and follow! ^~^