Chapter 32

"Hello, princess." Taylor greeted me.

I carefully grabbed the rose from his hand, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled out of his embrace, handing my mom my roses. She came back seconds later, setting up the camera.

"Ok. Pictures." my mom laughed.

I stood next to Taylor, wrapping and arm around my waist.

My mom took the picture.

I looked up at Taylor, smiling. He looking down at me, smiling back at me.

He leaned down a little, slowly pecking my lips. The snap of the camera was heard not far away.

I blush, looking over at my mom who was fangirling.

"Alright, I think it's time to go." I say to Taylor, who's nods.

We walk down the path to his car, Taylor opening the door for me.

I step in, buckling in as Taylor runs around the car, then gets in and buckles in.

"Here we go." Taylor said, starting the ignition then driving off.

We drove down the street, turned towards where we go mudding and where the stream is, but pass by quickly. We drive for a while longer, when we pulled into an Applebee's. Yum.

We got out, Taylor telling them his name and how many people. We were seated, and looked through the menu.

The soft mumble of talking around the room was the only thing heard. I decided on just a salad. Taylor decided on a salad too.

"Why are you getting a salad?" I question. I know Taylor likes to eat. That won't fill him up.

"Because we have a place to be. So I don't want anything that will take up more than half an hour." he explains, watching as a waiter walled up to our table.

"Hello, how may I help you? I'm Brandon and I'll be your waiter today." said a tall, male. He had blond hair, swept over his forehead. He had bright blue eyes, a straight smile with dimples, and a soft blush.

"Hey, bro. Just two salads. Thanks." Taylor said, snapping me out of Brandon's perfect looks.

"Oh! Hey Taylor! How have you been?" Brandon said, laying the notepad on the table.

"I've been great. What about you?" Taylor smiled up at Brandon, then smiled over at me. His braces gleaming in the sun.

I smile back.

"I've been good, who's this?" Brandon motioned to me, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Well... She's um... My neighbor. For now." Taylor stuttered.

"Oh, so you don't mind if I do this then?" Brandon said, ripping a piece of his notepad paper off, then writing his number. He handed it to me, staring directly into my eyes. Oh no...

"Call me, babe." he whispered.

"Um. Brandon. This is a date. Currently our 3rd date. I never said we weren't a thing..." Taylor said, his voice shaking with anger.

"Oh. Well it's her choice anywa-" he was cut off by me crumbling up the number and throwing his at his mouth, getting it in with only a swish of my wrist.

"How'd you do that?!" Brandon yelled, getting the paper off his tongue.

"Basketball team. Now run along and get our food. We don't have much time." I spoke up.

"Wow, that was hot." Taylor said randomly. Brandon stomped away, angry that he had been rejected.

"Thanks..." I say.

"Anyways, how do you know him?" I ask.

"Well, we go to school together. He is always trying to get into our group. It's annoying." Taylor said, resting his arms on the table. His hands reach halfway to mine. I reached over and intertwined my fingers with his.

He smiled.

"What do you mean 'trying to get in our group'?" I say, squeezing his fingers lightly.

"Well, all my friends are all popular. But we don't mean any of it. We simple go to school. And everybody... likes us? I don't know. We are know at school? Anyways, he is always trying to get to our group, trying to hang out with us. We try to hang out with him, to be friends with him, but he isn't like any of us. So yeah." Taylor said, looking around at the people around us, sitting in their booths and at their tables.

I nod, "Ok. I get it."

A few quiet minutes go by in a comfortably silence before Brandon came back with the two

small salads.

Taylor whispered a thank you, and I nodded with a smile fake smile at him.

I quickly ate, wanting to go on this date already.

We finished about 10 minutes later, Taylor paying for the bill.

We stood up, stretching then walking hand in hand to his car.

We got to the car, getting in. He started the ignition and we were off to the big surprise.

A.N.

Sorry this one was short!

The next chapter should be coming tomorrow hopefully. It will be wayyyyyy longer!! #unedited. Also, I might be going to Magcon Miami! So excited!

Also, since it's 1:24am here where I live a guess I should wish Hayes a happy birthday. Soooo....

Benjamin Hayes Grier,

Happy Birthday!

It's your 14th birthday, your getting old aren't ya?! Jk. I hope you have a great day. I don't really know what to say. But ily. Ilysm. I can't wait till it's my turn to meet you because you have helped me through so much. So I guess I'll thank you slowly. Happy birthday hayes, ilysm, and enjoy being 14 finally.

Love, me, who is unconditionally in love with you...

Wow that was deep.

Oh! And guess who favorited on my twitter? Pandzer!

And guess who retweeted?

The official twitter for Good Times Tour!

Yaaaaaayyyy!!

Ok I'm done.

Also, thanks these certain people for commenting and yeah. It really made my day reading all those nice comments. Ilysm.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Tell a friend!

<3