Part 7

I said nothing until the boy in the red poof-balled hat then took a notice of me which made me jump slightly and shuffle over.

"Hi, I'm Stan!" Said the one with the red poofed hat.

I couldn't get words to form in my mouth. All I could do was simply smile and nod.

"I'm Kyle. The orange one is Kenny and the fat ass is Eric, but we call him Cartman." The one in the green hat said as I giggled and waved.

"Aye! Don't call me fat you fucking Jew!!" Cartman yelled at Kyle. I jumped at the sudden outburst as the other 3 were standing normally.

"I-I'm Y/N." was all I managed to say as the bus started to come around.

I boarded the bus and noticed most of the kids staring back at me. I felt anxiety fill up my body as I did not want to be watched.

Again, I saw Stan and Kyle sit next to each other while Cartman and Kenny sit right behind them.

I felt fear run up my body and started to panic. Before I could I decided to rush to the secluded area in the back of the bus to calm down.

As I sat I began to look in front of me seeing all the other kids laugh and shout at each other. I smiled slightly as it was pretty calming to see and watch from the distance.

I felt the bus come to a stop and I was the last to get off.

I made my way to the guidance councils office and see a teacher with glasses, green shirt, and a black tie.

"Alright you must be Y/N L/N correct? I'm Mr. Mackey mkay?" Mr. Mackey spoke.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you!" I say sweetly.

"Okay, so you'll be in Ms. Garrison's class mkay? I'll lead there mkay." He said while getting up.

I nodded as anxiety filled my stomach the closer I got to class.

The door had opened and the class went silent. I saw Ms. Garrison look at me. Something seemed off about her appearance but I shrugged it off quickly.

"Oh you must be our new student Y/n class this is Y/n!" She spoke flamboyantly I awkwardly waved at everyone.

I felt a lump in my throat form as I was trying to say hi.

"H-h-hi...n-nice to meet a-ll of you." I finally got out. I grew tired quickly and felt a hand on my back.

"Alright Y/n you can just sit in that empty desk next to Wendy, Wendy raise your hand please." Ms. Garrison commanded as a girl with black hair and a pink hat smile and wave over to me.

I shuffled over shyly and sat down next to Wendy and gave a small smile.

"Hey you wanna sit with me at lunch today?" She whispered to me calmly. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Really? Uhm sure!" I spoke feeling happier. I made a friend!

Go to part 11