How you've met him

How you've met him :

Omega : @TabithalovesKenny was new in the business and she passed her NJPW tryout. She met a disgusting guy Yujiro who was flirting with her but then, Kenny was there to chase away Yujiro and that's how they met each other and started their relation.

Cody : @BulletClubBabe was an announcer for WWE and she first met Cody when he was 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes. They were best of friends but when Cody got released, they stop seeing each other but when she got signed in ROH, Cody was too so they re became good friends.

Finn : @-ChickenNoddle first started as she wanted to be a wrestler. She went to a trip in Ireland to train with a certain Fergal. He became your wrestling coach but also one of your closest friend.

Scurll : @HeelQueenPhoenix was being a hairstylist and one day, she saw that man, Marty Scurll coming in for an haircut. She knew who he was because she was a huge wrestling fan but they then didn't mind taking each other's phone numbers to keep contact

Tama : @TeshDiggins was creating attires for you the wrestlers in ROH but she then got a contract to help NJPW. One day, there was that guy named Tama Tonga that needed a pair of tights and Tama flirted with her and they became closer.

Matt : @OneRepublicFan2107 was helping ROH backstage but she bumped into this handsome gentleman called Matt. He apologized quickly 'cause he didn't wanted to be late for his match but after this, they started to talk to each other and build a relationship.

Nick : One day, @LadyRollins_88 was having a call from one of her best friends and her friend wanted to do a quick dinner/presentation with her new boyfriend called Matt. She then met his younger brother Nick and they passed the night together.

AJ : @AJMAC2121 was the first ever translator for NJPW... They instantly asked her to help this phenomenal man called AJ. They started to build a friendship and relation outside of the locker room.

Adam Page : @MakhineGanKaller14 was working for ROH since a couple of years. One day, she saw a man who looked completely lost, his name was Adam Page. They became really close after she helped him.

Adam Cole : Kyana was working for PWG and Adam was returning for a night, she was a fan of him but they didn't personally know each other. Kyana already knew the Young Bucks because of her friends but when the Bucks presented Adam to her she fall even more for him. 

A/N tell me what do you think of this already, there will be a couple of things like this. There will also be a part we're we'll like RP, talk about these persons & things like this. Tell me if there's anything we could improve. Also, you can request a one shot :p (just becuz I like these 😆😅) thx anyway, hope you like it 💕