Where and how he asked you to be his GF ?

Where did he asked you to be your GF?

Adam Cole : After I won my first ever title in PWG, Adam was there backstage to greet me. "Congrats Kyana" he looked at me with a passionate look. For a moment, he took my hand and he smiled. I started to chuckle because of how cute he was. He then whispered in my ear "Kyana... Would you be my girlfriend?" I was surprised, I never thought that feeling was mutual..

Kenny : Kenny came backstage after his match against Okada at WK and @TabithaLovesKenny was there to help him out there. Between two breathing he told her "Tab... Please, be my girlfriend" Tabitha smiled at him happy to know how Ken felt for her.

Cody : @BulletClubBabe when Cody decided to first invite you to a real date you were super happy and you guys already knew each other after a certain time because of his run with WWE after the dinner, in the car Cody told you "Would you like to be my girlfriend ?" You looked at him with a huge smile happy to know that after all this time it was real between both..

Tama : @TeshDiggins was totally in love with Tama... She wasn't hiding her feelings and even if she wanted to she couldn't because Tama was always teasing her but one night before Tama's match they were together backstage and he quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek "hey" you said surprised "What ?! I'm

Just kissing my girlfriend !! " "I am ?" You looked at him confused... "Uhh... Yeah, we love each other so yeah..." Tama said with a smirk and then leaves you for his match speechless.

Nick Jackson : One morning, @LadyRollins_88 was at the gym and she saws her friend Nick. They were super close and he helped her with an exercise. He took her hand after a time and asked "@LadyRollins_8... Uh... Would you like being my girlfriend ? I... Love you..." You quickly and happily said yes. You were really happy that your relationship with Nick evolved.

Marty : Marty was INLOVE with @HeelQueenPhoenix... He loved her more than everyone and everything else. The problem was that Marty wanted to date Phoenix for so long... He was always asking her but she always ignored so one day, she came backstage to support Marty for his match. She smiled at him & took his hand.. "I accept" she said with a smirk "Accept what ?!" He asked with a thick accent.. "To be your girlfriend" she added Marty looked at her with a huge smile. He was really happy to finally be with you and you were happy of being with him.

AJ Styles : @AJMac2121 and AJ were pretty close friends and you were helping AJ for with his garden. You gave him a smile and he stared at you for a minute. "What ?" You said with a smile... "Nothing, it's just a beautiful sight to see you. You're a natural." He said with a huge smile... "Oh yeah ?" You came closer to him "yeah and you know what ?" He said with a thick accent... "No..." You said looking at him confused "You'd make a good wife..." You started to laugh "But first I need a boyfriend" you said smiling down continuing to plant something "Well, can I be your boyfriend ?" He said smiling "Yes, I'd love you to..." You said smiling at him all shy... You were really happy to know that AJ loved you the same way as you did.

Matt Jackson : @OneRepublicFan2107 was a wrestler and she was doing a meet and greet with the Young Bucks. Matt come close to you and he said to everyone "okay, my biggest fan's there so we're gonna sign her an autograph" I looked at him discouraged he smirked and did his awkward 'personalized' autograph... "CLOSER !" Nick added.. so he came closer to your ear and said "You know, I love you a lot and I'd like you to be my girlfriend..." You looked at him and smiled yes you said happily. At first you were doubting your decision but after you were totally happy with it.

Finn Balor : You were training with Finn and after @-ChickenNoddle hip toss him he looked at you proud of your achievement... "Congrats" he said there was a little awkward moment when he came to hug you 'cause Finn wasn't hugging everybody only the persons who matter to him and you knew it... Finn was a bit doubtful of your feelings for him.. He didn't exactly knew what you were feeling for him he looked at you right in the eyes and said "can I ask you a question ?" "Yeah for sure" you said smiling at him "uh.. I.. I'm falling for you but you're not showing anything... Can you tell me how do you feel...?" "Awe Finn ! I love you and I'd like to be your girlfriend" you said hugging him "okay so we're a thing now..." He asked with a smile "yes, we are." You said smiling..

Adam Page : @MakhineGanKaller14 was in an episode of Being The Elite which was a Q&A... Adam "Hangman" Page came in before the end... There was only you out there responding to certain questions but you stopped responding for a couple of seconds.. Adam walked in before knowing that it was still live he looked at you shy and said "would you be my girlfriend ?" Openly... You always wanted to be his and you always wanted him to be yours, since the first you both loved each other you looked at him all happy and said "Awe ! Adam, for sure..." You then remembered that you were live and quickly added "uhh... We're live Pal.." Laughing a bit of your mistake...

Doc Gallows : Gallows and @KelsB1 always have been close to each other.. Luke was always flirting with her and he was always complimenting her. One day, they decided to go on a date together and Doc simply asked you to be his girlfriend.. You said yes happy that he's finally yours.

Chase Owens : since @LadyLunatic started her career in NJPW, Chase has always been there for her. She catches his eyes and since then, you've been hanging out with him and the rest of the BC in Japan and one day, you were sorting of the airport with Tama & Tanga, you haven't seen Chase for almost three months because of the ROH tour you guys were specially doing. And when you went out of there the first person to greet you was him. You guys hugged tightly each other and then he said in your ear "I missed you" with a smile you looked at him and -added "me too" with a shy smile... "He, you know, for awhile I wanted to ask you.. Would you be my girlfriend ?" he said blocking the passage in front of the Tongans. "Yes" you said with a huge smile 

A/N : My wives !! We have new girls with us ^-^ hopefully y'all like this new one I've done.. This week I'm probably gonna do another one or 2... Anyway, y'all can request a fanfic or y'all can be added if you want someone who's NOT already taken :)