What's his nickname in your phone?

What's his nickname in your phone ?

Adam Cole : I'm always changing it because I'm having way too many nicknames for Adam.. But at the moment it is "Mine's truly😍❤️😉😊" because I always loved his promos that included 'yours truly" and he knows it...

Cody : @BulletClubBabe is always reminding the old times when she and Cody both were in WWE, where she first met him and fall for him.. So her phone nickname for Cody's "Dashing King 😍👑"

Marty Scurll : @HeelQueenPhoenix was always calling Marty "Villain".. She always felt like it was fitting him in anyways : in bed, as person, as wrestler and as character so she decided to use "Villain ☔️💦" as phone nickname...

Gallows : Luke always loved to hear @KelsB1 saying how huge he was.. He was never getting tired of it and you liked to make him happy with complimenting him a bit so you two decided together to use "My Huge One🍆👌💜" as his nickname in your phone.

Omega : Kenny always wanted to show you that he was better, he was unique and that he was special so @TabithaLoveKenny decided to chose "King 👑♎️💗" for his nickname in her phone.

Finn : @-ChickenNoddle always loved the sweet and cute personality of Finn and they're both huge fans of comics so her and Finn decided to chose "Joker 💋😍" for his nickname in her phone.

Nick : @LadyRollins_88 is a huge fan of the abilities of her boyfriend Nick. But sometimes she wished that he'd be there more so she decided to use "Flying one 😙✈️" as his nickname in her phone.

AJ : @AJMac2121 really loved her boyfriend and she always thought that he is a Phenomenal boyfriend so she wanted to call him "Phenomenal BF 💙💘"

Tama : @TeshDiggins wanted to choose something that Tama could relate as a wrestler and as a person so she decided to call him "My G.O.D 💋❤️"

Adam Page : @MakhineGanKaller14 decided to call him "Real 1🍆😏" as she knows who's the pretender out of them all.

Chase Owens : @LadyLunatic ALWAYS supports Chase in whatever he does so she calls him "My Diamond💎💘" which is a call as how precious he is and also a call to his gimmick.

Matt Jackson : @OneRepublicFan2107 always got a thing for Matt's side buns so she just went with "Buns😚😜🍑" that can also be seen as something else than the side buns. 

A|N ~ once again, I tried to do more of those and everything else in my other books. I'm sorry if y'all's @ changed just tell me if you have a new one... Thanks, hope y'all like this one! 😘😋