How did you pass Valentine's Day ?

Adam Cole : When I came back home after ROH, There were some music (Adam & I's song), it was dark in the house, the lights were off and there was petals of my favourite flowers leading me into our room. Adam was in the bed, waiting for me... Adam wanted to showed me how special our relationship is.

Kenny : Kenny was waiting for @TabithaLovesKenny in their car after the NJPW show, after the car ride, back home, there was some steaks with wine on the table with video games already prepared for a beautiful night. Ken wanted to showed you how sweet he can be when he wanted.

Adam Page : @MakhineGanKaller14 was going back home with Adam and at their home there were some Roses already set up. The rest of the night was you and him watching old wrestling matches of the two of you. He wanted to showed you how passionate he was about you

Nick : @Ladyrollins_88 and Nick went home after their matches. At their home, there were gifts with some pizza. Nick wanted to showed her that he can be the perfect guy for her.

Matt : Matt already set up everything for @OneRepublicFan2107 he wanted her to be happy so when they came home there was a huge teddy bear with some flowers and you guys favourite dinner. He wanted to showed her that he was able to do everything for her.

AJ : AJ gave some chocolate to @AJMAC2121 and he also settled some movies so they could have fun. He wanted to showed her that he knows exactly what she likes and how they can have fun together.

Tama : Tama decided to surprise @TeshDiggins with some flowers and a dinner to their favourite restaurant. Tama wanted to showed her how much he truly loved her after not seeing her because of the distance.

Scurll : Marty decided to brought some flowers and jewelry for @HeelQueenPhoenix. After his match you surprised him backstage and then, he gave you a necklace with flower. He wanted to showed you how romantic he is.

Finn : Finn wanted to make everything perfect and he wanted to show @-chickennoddle how much he truly loved her so he prepared a huge dinner with both of their families and Finn was having flowers for her too.

A/N I just wanted to update this because I was having this Valentine's Day ready before Valentine's day but I was just to lazy to update it so hope you guys will love it. It's just so we can continue with a little something... I've already started my next one 😉 PS : your opinion will help me to know what kind of 'preferences'/activities y'all prefer for this book :) thanks anyway