Chapter 8: The Secret

Another chapter have been updated. Sorry if my contents were unsatisfied when you've done reading. By the way,hope you enjoy read even I already recognize too much said '..hope you enjoy..' for millionth time. Huhu! Hehe! Haha!

Flashback from Chapter 7 (Just in case):

As I move,my head start pain and my vision were shaky like if I drunk and my face sweat. The man's voice like me which same from my dream reach me and said, "Welcome again,(M/n). I'm back from your slumber body." My body suddenly weaken and I think I hear of Sebastian's and Taiga's yelling.

Then what I see is.... darkness.. darkness..

End of flashback

Meanwhile at Kuroko's household,in 8 am

Kuroko's p.o.v

My smartphone buzz show a message from the group or also called 'GoM's Group'. It's came from the group's admin itself or Akashi Seijuroo and he mention of gathering at Maji Burger. This is his message.

The Emperor's eyes bitch: "Everyone,I summon you for gathering at Maji Burger,in time 10 am. Don't be late!"

I wonder why he want call us. If he want something tournament or I don't know either. He's must be up of something. Let's not over-think on this good particular morning.

Before head for the kitchen,first the hygiene is important for health. Learn about cleanliness was a one of part of Kuroko's generation.

Take a brisk shower and let the hot water dripping along of my naked body. Enjoying the warmth of hot water and it's set my mood into refreshing.

After finished shower,I wear light shade t-shirt,the skinny light brownish jean and black smart shoe. This outfit will reflect of my appearance. I saw Nigou still sleeping,so I should not interrupt. Preparing already for this meeting and I'll be head for the kitchen.

I saw my mother prepare breakfast for my father,salmon sushi rolls with sesame ketchup,hot tea with chocolate cookies and omelet. My mother's cooking skill just talented amazing and I learned a bit from her cooking skill. Because of my love towards basketball were too great,so my cooking skill were off the balance too. I have been spoil by my parent and I ask them,they answered, "You just too cute!".

"Mom,Dad.. Good morning!" I greet for my beloved parent and take a seat where the breakfast already prepared.

They see me with smile. My father busy check some business paperworks with drink hot tea and while my mother bring chocolate cookies into dining table.

"Hey my dear baby Tetsu.. Where are you going with this good uniform? Is it you have a date with the girl?" my mother ask as she ate breakfast.

"I'm not going for the date but I've received the message from Akashi Seijuroo" I answer. Though my mother hoping I get girlfriend but I don't have time for that yet because there's already someone on my mind.

I do hope that person accept my love and I'm not regret it if that person reject my feeling but I pray it doesn't happen like that.

I hope...

Time skip,at Maji Burger,in 9:45 am

Third's p.o.v