Chapter 2:I'm Back

Percy POV

I was furious inside when Chaos said that. But I just replied, "OK'', and he said, "Gaia is rising. You have 1 hour to prepare, I will warn them of your coming." and with that we all left. I got packed in a second becuase of my new powers of creation. But since I had some time I went to the training area to let out my anger. Next thing i know all 5000 dummies are destroyed. Then Ethan poked his head in and said,"It's time to- what happened here?" "I happened Ethan, I happened." I said in a totally serious tone. He backed away saying "It's time to go." So we went to the portal hall and met Chaos. He said he warned the gods of our coming. I opened the portal but before we stepped through Chaos stopped us and said, " Wait, Take these," he handed us cloaks that had hoods that covered out faces and cast a shadow that< even if the were 1 inch infront of us, couldn't see our faces. But we could see each other. With that we stepped though the portal.

We appeared in the center of the throne room and all the gods were there. Arguing of course. I cleared my throat and that got their attention. Then i said, "Hello, I am Hurricane. We are part of the Chaos army and are here to help with the war against Gaia." Then Zeus said, "Oh yes Lord Chaos said you would be coming. Well you are going to camp Half-blood," I fake coughed and at the same time said, "Half-Hell" only loud enough for my army to hear. We all laughed. Then Zeus continued, "It is a place where our, the gods, children go." Then i said," Yes, well my army is of dead demi-gods so we have been to camp Half-he-blood." The Zeus said, "Really? So all of you are dead demi-gods?" The Luke said, "Well 1 of us- ow!'' I interrupted him by kicking him in the shin. The Zeus said, "One of you what?" Then I said, "Well I never died. But shall we be going?" Then Zeus says, "Yes. Introduce yourself to the camp."

(The Seven and Jack are Immortal now BTW) I open a portal to camp Half-Hell I mean blood, and we step through only to come to the pavilion during lunch. Immediately we have sword point at us all around. I then say. "No need to be alarmed we are here to help with the war against Gaia. I am Hurricane." Then, of course that cocky jerk had to say something, "We don't need you, we have me." Jack said. I wanted to strangle him then and there. But Luke put his hand on my shoulder and calmed me down. "Well I see you but i don't see help." That earned a few chuckles." "Yeah, what makes you so special? I bet I could beat you to a pulp." "That feelings mutual, but mine is true." "I bet your all talk," "I bet you too much talk," I said in reply. "I challenge you to a match!" "Well your not worth my time so no." then we left. we walked to a open field. I snapped my fingers and a cabin appered. It seemed small from the outside but on the inside, it was Huge! We go inside and I think to my self that this trip might not be so bad.