Chapter 1:Betrayed and Forgotten

Here I am 500 earth years after I was betrayed and forgotten...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~500 Years Earlier~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just learned I had a new half-brother. His name is Jack Daniels. If only I knew he would be my downfall. He came to camp by being chased here the minitour. I was the first one to notice so i went to the entrance and killed it. Then i fell into the bushes just when everyone came up. Jack said he killed the minotour hiself. I let it slide because he was the new kid. After the first 3 days he started doing things to my friends and blaming me. Now, I hated him. First he made a MAJOR Dent in the argo II, and blamed me, that got Leo mad at me. Then cut peices out of Thalia's tree, and agin blamed me, that got Thalia mad at me. Slower and slower everyone started to hate me. First The Seven (except Annebeth), then Nico, then the Stolls, the Clarisse, then everyone else. I thought I would be ok since I had Annebeth, I was even going to propose to her tonight, so I invited her to the beach. I wanted to gt there early so I got there 30 minutes earlier. But once i got to the beach I saw two people sitting there. Making out. I saw It was Jack and some girl but I couldn't see the girl.Then I got closer and what i saw horrified me. It was Annebeth. I came out of where I was hiding, after they were done, and yelled at her, "How could you?!" This seemed to shock them and and they looked at me. Then Annebeth said, "Look Percy-" Then I cut her off, "You know, I have had a hard time and I thought you would be there for me!" I said still screaming. "Percy I-" I cut her off again "You what?! I was going to propose to you tonight!" I said throwing the box with the ring in the sand. Then a flash happened and there stood Poseidon. "How dare you ruin your bothers date and ashame yourself! He is much better suited for my son and this girls boyfriend. You are nolonger my son!" and with that I run to my old cabin pack my bags and leave. Then, when I reach the camp barriers a Void opens and a man steps out. He was the color of the night sky and he had what looked like stars and planets on his skin. He then said, "Hello Perceus. I am Chaos, creator of all, and I would like to ask you to be the commander of my army."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to the present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here I am, the 2nd most powerful being in the universe, with all my new powers, known as Hurrciane. Chaos said I could have anyone in my army, living or dead. I chose:

Luke Castellyn:Codename Fallen

Zoe Nighstshade:Codename Huntress

Bianca Di Angelo:Codename Angel 

Silena Beaurengard:Codename Beauty

Charles Beckendorf:Codename Forge

and Ethan Namuraka:Codename Pirate ('Cause the eyepatch)

Im glad they are back. Chaos called us into the mission room, he said, "You have a mission," well no duh "and you may not like it," he said that looking strait at me and Luke," You have a mission to earth."