Chapter 1 Beginnings

I was on the way home with my family after celebrating my 6 birthday. We went to a my favorite restaurant in Toledo and went to a baseball game. On the way home we relive the events of the day. My parents pull into the drive way and park the car in the garage. My sister and I went in the house, and on the way in I noticed something. There was glass on the floor and the house looked as of it was ransacked. Mom and dad both came in and noticed the same thing that I did, my parents both motioned for my sister and I to get behind them. As we walk around the house we see a masked man in the living room. He was startled as we walked in and shakily put his gun up.

"Put your hands up and get on the ground or I'll shot you."

My dad looked at the man and said, "sir please don't do this my children are here". 

" I don't give a damn get on the ground and give my the valuables". 

My dad was getting on the ground when he quickly got up and tried to punch the man, but it was futile. He shot the gun and hot my dad in the chest. !y mother and sister both get up to try and get the man but both get shot as well. In looked around me to see my family on the ground bleeding out. 

I look at the man and feel a strange sensation around myself, as if there was a shield. Before I could do anything the police kicked down the door and tackled the man to the ground.

I saw the events of the mans arrest unfolfd when an officer came up to me and said,"hey are you hurt?" 

I simply shook my head as I ran into his arms just needing a place to cry. He room me into his police cruiser and said," my names Eric Jones I'll take you to my home for a while until we can get you a place to stay, is that okay?"

I shook my head as he told me to go upstairs and pack my things. I ran upstairs and got some bags for my belonings, as I pack I make sure to get all of my family pictures from the house and anything with memories.

Days later

I was at Eric's place when he came home and said,"Izzy I'm home!" 

I ran to give him a hug when I see some people behind him and he said,"Izzy hey its okay these people are going to taken you to a new home. They are monks of the martial arts that want to take you in. There's young  boy who's going to do you want to see him?"

A boy my age with Navy blue hair and bright blue eyes comes in. He looks like he's gone through the same thing I have. I go get my things as the monks told me and I got in the car with them and the boy. 

On the way to the air port the boy said," my names Ezra Bridger what's yours?"

" Izzy Bieberich. Its nice to meet you Ezra."

From this day we both swore to be for each other every day whether thick or thin. Always having each others back. From here on out my life will change into a direction unknown to me. The only thing I know is I will become strong so no more kids will lose there parents ever again.