Chapter Six: Visit to Storybrooke

Back at Fair Folk Appartments at Gurgi's home. Rose, Snow, Mordecai, and Malachi have a talk. "We need to find out who this Sandman is? and what he's up to?" Said Malachi. Doli walks in the room "Guys I went back for the cauldron, it's gone." Said Doli. "It must have been the cloaked figure, he must have taken it. He's up to something. We need to know why he's collecting all these things and for what and what he is up to." Said Mordecai. "Then lets start asking the people to see if anyone knows." Said Snow. The Next day they go through most of the the town seeing if anyone knows anything. "It seems like no one in this town knows who this Sandman is." Said Rose. "Well if not here I think I know where, this place is just a district of a bigger town near here called Storybrooke. People from other kingdoms besides ours were castaway to this strange land there. Maybe their mayor can help us." Said Eilonwy. "Great idea, let get ready and go." Said Rose.

Rose, Snow, Mordecai, Malachi, Eilonwy, Taran, and Doli arrive at Storybrooke's Mayor's Office. They're in shock to find that Regina is the mayor. She explains what's been happening there and how she's changed.

"As Mayor of Storybrooke I welcome you." Said Regina. "So you're the mayor here? you don't seem like an evil queen." Said Rose. "Well a lot has changed since then, I have changed. So how can I help you folks from?" Said Regina. "We're from Storybrooke's district area of Fairy Trail. It's near by here." Said Rose. "Fairy Trail? Really? Well I better get to know the name since technically I'm the mayor of there too. Anyways you guys are here to ask me a question I'm guessing, what is it?" Said Regina. "We're wondering if you knew a man by the name of the Sandman?" Asked Eilonwy. "The Sandman? hmm I've heard of him before yes, actually I've met him once long ago. He gave me the Memory Wipe Curse but the only thing I know besides what he gave me when I went looking for him is that the sleeping curse I got from Maleficent was from the Sandman too but other than that I don't know exactly who he is. I'm sorry." Said Regina. "Did someone say Sandman." Said a voice behind the group and they all turned to see who it was. "Sorry, I was followinig the yellow brick road here just to stop by and see my dear little sister." Said the lady. "Everyone this is my older sister, Zelena." Said Regina. "So you're wondering about the Sandman?" Asked Zelena. "You know who he is Zelena?" Asked Regina.

Long ago in Oz at Emerald City. "Where is he? I asked for him to see me and he's late." Said Zelena. "Oh I'm not late, I'm on time. You asked for me?" Said the Sandman. "Yes, I heard you have a trinket that could help me out." Said Zelena. "Awh you speak of the Red Sand Hourglass of Oz. Yes I have it but I'll need something from you first witch. I'm looking for a magical relic. If you can give me information, I'll give you what you seek." Said the Sandman. He poofs the hourglass in hand. "Fine. It's a deal, what is it that you seek?" Asked Zelena. "I'm looking for a relic called the Black Cauldron. Maybe you've heard of it?" Said the Sandman. "Of course but it's not in this realm, I've heard rumors and tales that it's somewhere in the realm of Prydain in the hands of very hard to find witches. That's all I know." Said Zelena. "Thank you Zelena, that's all I need to know." Said the Sandman. He hands her the hourglass. "Tell me what are you going to do with that hourglass?" Asked the Sandman. "It's a surprise for a pesky little girl named Dorothy." Said Zelena as she smiles and looks into the hourglass.

Back in Storybrooke. "You see he gave me an hourglass but what he didn't tell me is that it only works if the peson stays in the room with the hourglass. Just my luck." Said Zelena. "That's all you know?" Asked Snow. "Well I heard about the hourglass from Rumpelstiltskin before I left back to Oz. You should go see Mr. Gold. He would know more." Said Zelena. "Wait Mr.Gold? the owner of Gold's Antiques in Fairy Trail?" Said Rose. "Really Fairy Trail?" Said Zelena. "Wait Gold owns a store there too? No surpise, he own basically everything here." Said Regina. "Well then I guess we better go see Rumple then or Mr. Gold." Said Mordecai.