8

PINK SKIES
eight | sweden

ocean eyes / billie ellish

"FLIGHT TO STOCKHOLM IS now boarding"

the flight attendant said through the speaker, i could feel my nervousness rise up when we show our plane tickets to the security guard.

he surprised me with a plane ticket to sweden with him. just to meet his family and have some fun around his home country.

jakob held my hand on the way to the plane i look up to him and a smile was plastered in his face while we walk, i'm gonna meet his family, and take a trip around sweden don't be nervous allia.

he booked a business class tickets for the both of us, economy was good enough for me. we were at the back and our seats were just beside each other.

"seventeen hours above the ground, make it the most it huh?" he teased and i move the barrier we have, "plane sex? no thank you."

he raised an eyebrow and i pull out the monitor and turned it on, selecting movies that i haven't watched

fifty shades of freed

"are you actually gonna watch that kinky shit?" he blurted out causing me to laugh, "i'm considering it" i breathe and i set the monitor back.

i caress my tattoo as i feel the wheels were on the air, only a couple of people were in here it wasn't packed like the economy class.

the flight attendant gave us our menus for lunch, dinner and breakfast. a warm hand was rested on my thighs as i scan the menu, chicken fajita would be fine for lunch right?

a cart was dragged along the aisle and stopping at our seat, i pick out some peanuts and a brownie while jakob picked out some candy.

i play with the controls of my seat until i found a bag full of necessities, there were lip balm, a small toothbrush with toothpaste, hand cream and a face mask.

i press the 'down' button and my seat instantly went to a chair to a bed, i plug my earphones and my charger on the power socket and i look out the window across from my seat.

"your green eyes compliment the pink skies so much."

he mumbled squeezing our hands, i let out a smile as the sunset starting to fade out

i can't believe he's mine, i started to see the sunset fade and i slouch back on my seat, i see him watching the new fifty shades of grey movie and i decide to tease him a bit.

i slide down my hand onto his thigh and i could see how shocked he was on the new move i gave him, the good thing was the lights were out and the only light source was the little stars at the ceiling.

he shifted on his seat and slide my hand more higher, i see him bit his lip and i smirk. he pauses the movie and got up from his seat, "gonna go to the bathroom"

he dusted his pants and adjust his belt and went to the bathroom, i feel my phone buzz on the compartment and i instantly know it was jakob

go to the bathroom
knock three times
ya boy wanna make out

you horny little shit

i stand up and look at the other people fast asleep along with the flight attendants, i make my way to the bathroom and knock three times as he said.

he had his body leaned on the little wall and he immediately wraps his arms around my waist, i could feel his bulge under my sweatpants, i ran my hands over his hard one. he lets out a soft moan throwing his head back.

he grips my ass and setting it to the counter sliding off my sweatpants and playing with the bands of my underwear and completely sliding it off. his large hands opens my thighs and he removes his sweats off, rolling on a condom and i could feel him enter me.

stretching out areas and i bit my lip trying not to scream, he leaves harsh kisses along my neck and collarbone then makes his way to my lips, i cup his cheek and throw my head back.

"baby-" i moan out he keeps thrusting and i could feel my high coming in, i kiss his jaw and leaving bites around his neck. his hands grip my hips, "you need to hold that in" his thumb he rubs over my clit sending me to the edge.

"i can't" i cried his hands cover my mouth and i feel him twitch meaning he came, he removes the condom off and kneels down kissing both of my thighs then sucking on my nerves.

i tug on his hair as feel his tongue enter me, he grabs a fistful of my breast and massage it under my bra. i release on him and he cleans me out, "you taste amazing babygirl" he kisses me and i kiss back.

i slip on my underwear and sweatpants going out first and texting him the coast is clear, i made my way back to our seat and lay down the chair and reclined it to be a bed.

a few minutes later jakob tosses me a pack of chips, "you already ate and you're still hungry?" i ask while opening the chips he gave me, "trust me that was the main course and this is dessert" he gave me a smirk before continuing watching the rest of the fifty shades movie.

PINK SKIES

"wake up they're serving breakfast"

jakob shakes me and i rub my eyes, a platter of bacon, eggs and pancakes were laid in front of me with some orange juice.

i poke on my food and suddenly i lost appetite, jakob looks at me and he immediately grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, "you ok?" He asked looking a bit worried.

"yeah, i think i got the flu" i shrug and looked out of the window, we have twenty minutes left before landing. i grab a tissue and sneeze out and throwing it away.

PINK SKIES

we arrive at the front of their house and i could feel my anxiety levels going up the roof as i squeeze jakob's hand, "they'll love you, don't worry" he gave me a kiss on the forehead as he opens the door, k step out and i instantly regret only bringing one jacket.

sweden is fucking freezing.

"come on they're waiting" he extended his arm and i grab it with our luggage still at the car that he rented while we were still at the airport, two beautiful looking saint bernards were waiting at the window, i smile as i see jakob's mom open the door.

"mom!" jakob hugs his mom and o rub my palms to release some type of heat, "this is allia mom, she's the girl i've been talking about" tommy was right when this kid doesn't shut up about me.

"allia, you look beautiful come here" i hug and i could feel the motherly feeling from her, jakob's mom steps aside for us to come in and instantly the two saint bernards attack him.

"luca! puca! stop..." he laughs and kneel down and rub their coat, i nudge his shoulder as i see that his dad was waiting for him to introduce me, "dad! this is allia, and allia this is dad" he rubs his the back of his neck and pulling me closer to him.

"call me steven, jakob you got a pretty lady here."

he pats the back of his son and i blush, "you guys need to have rest, we will be having dinner later."