10

PINK SKIES
ten | bitch

honest / bazzi

jakob

I SLIP ON MY SHIRT with ease as i see her sleeping body on the bed, beautiful as always. i quickly put on my jeans and slowly getting out of her house.

i walk down the street and to the house, i open the door and there was no one inside the house except or luca and puca.

allia

me and jakob's mom went to the mall considering he was not around the house, a meeting or something he had to attend to? i don't know.

"sweetie, do you plan on starting a family with jakob?" her mother tone stopped my tracks as i was picking out thermal jackets, "now, i don't know. maybe in the future when we're stable." i smile and she smiles back helping me pick a great color.

"the ochre color suits you so well!" she hands me the jacket and i tried it on looking at the mirror, it really compliments everything i have.

we go around and pick up some clothes that i could wear for dinner that jakob's parents reserved for us four.

PINK SKIES

i look at myself at the mirror, the dark rose colored tight bodycon dress showed a lot of cleavage, it showed off my curves so well, "lia, i'm gonna check up on some dresses ok?"

aw she gave me a nickname

i replied with a simple 'ok' and continued trying on some dresses, i try a dark navy colored dress and instantly knew this isn't the one. i slip on my recent clothes and exit the changing room.

i made my way to leslie was at, she was looking at some candles, "i'm gonna get this" she squeals grabbing a lavender scented candle off the shelf, i smile at her, even she's old she still has the childlike wonder inside of her.

we made our way to the cashier i paid my items and waited for leslie.

PINK SKIES

i tug on my dress and grabbed my coat, "damn babygirl..." i take a glance on what he was wearing and let me tell you, he's one hell of a snack.

i walk over to him and adjust his tie, "i could tell the same thing to you" i send him a smirk before sliding the coat over my dress, i check up on my hair and makeup and all was in place.

"can i?"

he extends his arm and i gladly accept it, he slings his arm over my shoulder and slides it down to my ass. i smack his arm as we arrive to the living room where his mom and dad was at.

"this is place is perfect..." Jakob mumbled looking around i did the same too, creme colored walls with embellishments, the high walls clinging a big chandelier in the middle, this place was magnificent.

we ordered our food while listening to the faint music that was playing at the corner, the door opens revealing a dirty blonde girl, her tight red dress perfectly showed her curves, jakob's mom wasn't lying that swedish girls are very hot.

her black heels clicking the hard wooden floor as her hair moved as the same direction where she pleases.

i look back and admire the flowers that was arranged in the middle of the table, i started to play the napkin that was laid on top of my thighs, "you didn't invite me" i turn back and hell she was gorgeous.

she massages the shoulders of jakob as i look back at his parents which they have a shocked impression.

jakob

"you didn't invite me"

her seductive voice played with the music, she massages my shoulder.  i remove her hands and looked at allia.

she had a confused face, her eyes traveled to my shoulders where she was still massaging it.

"oh, you have guest, waiter can you get me a chair?" she eventually gets a chair and sits beside me, "so, caudrey... how are you?" my mom speaks up feeling a bit tense. i look at dad and he's already pissed off.

"i'm actually good since me and jakob got back together" she trails off interlocking our fingers, i see allia, her head hung low and playing the ends of her dress.

"god jakob, you look so hot in that tux!" she squeezes her thighs and squeals.

this bitch had the audacity

PINK SKIES

"i didn't know th-"

"can we just drop this?" she snaps, tears running down. "let's head to the car, ok sweetie?" she nods and mom leads her to the car.

"hey bud, what the fuck did you do?" dad slings his arm on my shoulder and kept his good mood on. "i didn't know she would go" i feel small compared to him, we started walking to an open area in the parking lot.

"so you invited her?" he pulls me closer and patted my back like it was nothing, "what? No no no i d-didn't invite her, i have allia what the fuck?" i rambled as dad looks at me struggling to get my words right.

"leave your bitch and go focus on allia."