epilogue

PINK SKIES
epilogue | new beginnings

love ; not wrong (brave) / eden

I SIT ON MY DESK and picked up a pencil from the cute pen holder ethan gave me, we've been dating for almost a four years, kinda ironic that an old barista that often sees you and makes you coffee is now your boyfriend.

there was letter sitting in my drawer for four years, i slide the drawer open and look at it.

the handwriting, it's jakob's.

i delicately open the envelope trying not to rip the letter inside,

to the girl who knew to love me, the girl who made me happy.

it's jakob, i just wanted to check on you, how are you? i bet you're fine considering i constantly see you happy along the streets of LA.

i'm not writing this letter to say good bye but to say we'll meet again soon in the future, it's fine if you don't write back i understand, you know, the day you left i lost it

i went out drinking and other stuff, constant hangovers every morning was the pain in the ass, still, i'm out here in los angeles waiting for you to come back.

your pureness will never be replaced allia, you changed me, those four months of us being together was the best four months in my life.

i would never find another thrift buddy, beach buddy and most importantly when i watch the sunset.

everyday i go outside and watch the sunset because maybe, just maybe you are watching it too! the sunsets remind me of your pretty little green eyes and your smile.

don't worry about caudrey, i left her after you decided to go back to los angeles

i didn't know what love was after you came into my life. you changed me in many different ways allia! and i hope you live your life to fullest.

i hope someone will love you unconditionally, someone who has the guts to show you off, someone who dont cheat on you, someone who will love you no matter how many flaws you have.

you deserve all the happiness the world gives, you deserve a man who is more loyal than i

don't attempt again okay? you have a life ahead of you, don't waste it for me ok?

always remember that i love you.

jakob

PINK SKIES