Chapter 3

I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the light.

"She's awake!!", I heard someone yell. My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw Jaime standing in front of me, with Kellin and Vic next to him. That's when it hit me. I passed out... because I saw Kellin Quinn. I sat up and face palmed. God I'm good...

"Hey Sophie, it's good to see you finally awake", Kellin said. Oh my god.... Kellin Quinn just spoke to me!! Ok Sophie, DON'T pass out this time!

"H-hi...." Oh my god Sophie... what was that!? Your idol is speaking to you and all you can say is hi! I mentally face palmed myself before getting up off the couch. 

"You guys wanna watch a movie or something?", Mike said. We all agreed and sat down on the couch while Mike put on a movie. I was sitting bewtween Kellin and Vic. I swear this is a dream come true. Mike had put on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... trust Mike to choose a movie. We all sat in silence watching it when I started getting tired.... and then.... 

~Next Day~

I must have fallen asleep watching the movie cause when I woke up my head was in Vic's lap and my feet in Kellin's. Jaime was lying on the other end of the couch with his head on Tony, and Mike was spread out across the floor. I got out my phone and took a pic. It was too cute not to. I smiled and posted it on twitter saying:

@purdy_llama_69: My new family :) couldn't ask for a better one 

I tagged all the guys and laughed as all their phones buzzed when I sent out the tweet. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get breakfast. I ended up having toast, and while I was eating all the guys finally woke up. I finished my breakfast when my phone buzzed. I got it out of my pocket and saw I had a notification on twitter. Vic had replied to my tweet, it said:

@piercethevic: I hope you can see how much we all love you <3

As I read it a big smile formed across my face. I quickly ran over to Vic and tackled him in a hug. 

"I love you too Vic", I mumbled into his shirt. This is the first time I'd felt loved in so long.... and it's the best feeling ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't really been updating this fanfic much cause I'm not really sure where I want it to go yet. So sorry for the lack of updates!! But I'll try!! And by the way that twitter username (@purdy_llama_69) is my twitter, so if you wanna follow me go ahead!