Chapter 5

A/N: I'm sooo sorry about the long wait for an update. I haven't been able to get on wattpad much, and I've had massive writers block >.> But I'm baaaaaack!! >:D

We'd just arrived to the first location for Soundwave, Adelaide. I was really excited cause 1. I've never been to Australia before, and 2. I'll get to meet some of my idols!! 

We had just gotten to Bonython Park, where Soundwave was being held. 

As soon as the bus stopped I ran off it immediately, a tad bit over excited. I looked around at all the other buses, and felt myself smiling. This was going to be amazing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a smirking Jaime.

"We're having a get together with some of the other bands, you coming?" I smiled and nodded entjusiastically, and was pulled away to a small area, where some chairs were set up, and heaps of people were hanging around.

My jaw dropped when I realised who was here. All of Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens. Holy.. fucking.. shit..

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when Jaime grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the others.

"Hey everyone, this is Sophie. Sophie, this is Oli, Lee, Matt, Jordan-" I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth, laughing slightly.

"I know who they all are.." I noticed Oli smile and take a couple of steps closer to me.

"So, you're a fan of our music then?" Oh god, his accent will be the death of me.. I smiled and nodded shyly, feeling my face heat up slightly as I noticed everyone was looking towards Jaime and I.

"Don't be shy, its not like we're gonna eat you or anything." No that made me laugh. I looked up, feeling a lot less awkward.

I walked over to one of the free seats, which just so happened to be between Kellin Quinn and Jack Fowler.

"So, you a fan of our music too?" Kellin asked, smile down at me. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding.

"Better come watch us perform then." Jack said with a smirk.

"You're one of my favourite bands, I wouldn't miss your concert for the world." Kellin smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I like you already." I blushed slightly and smiled.

We spent a few more hours hanging out with the bands, before PTV had to go to sound check. I went along, watching from side stage. I was snapped out of my thoughts of rainbow llamas pooping glitter when Vic walked up to me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey Sophie, how would you like to sing Hold On Till May with me? I need a female vocalist." I looked at him like he was crazy. Me? Sing? He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Pleeeeeease!!" I thought about it for a moment, and sighed before nodding. He smiled.

"Thank yoooouuuu!!" He half yelled, before pulling me into a giant bear hug. He pulled away and ran back over to the others to finish sound check.

PTV's set was almost finished. Vic was half way through singing Hold On Till May, and I was waiting for the right moment before walking onto stage.

"This love was out of control

3, 2, 1, where did it go?"

At that point I decided to walk onto stage. I went and sat on one of the speakers near Vic. He smiled at me and continued singing.

"If I were you I'd put that away.

See you're just wasted and thinking 'bout the past again

Darling you'll be okay"

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"If you were me, you'd do the same

Cause I can't take anymore

I'll draw the shades and close the door

Everything's not alright

And I would rather.."

I sighed in relief, praying that I sounded alright. Vic finished the song, and I quickly hugged him.

"Special thanks to Sophie for singing with us!!" Vic yelled to the crowd. I smiled and waved, before walking back to side stage.

PTV finished their set and walked off stage. Mike went to hug me and I quickly dodged him. He looked at me and pouted. I smirked.

"Shower. Then I'll hug you." He sighed and nodded, smiling afterwards. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a smiling Alex Gaskarth.

"Hey, you were great out there."

"Thanks.." I said shyly, smiling. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

Soundwave, you are going to be amazing..