Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning and groaned. Great, another day of torture. Then it hit me. I'm not at the orphanage anymore, I never have to see those girls again. I smiled and turned around to check the time. 11:45.... damn I slept late. I rolled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hidious. I went to my closet and get out black skinny jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon shirt. I quickly changed into them and went to tackle my hair. Afterwards I quickly put some eyeliner on. Well... at least I look half human. I sighed and walked down the steps and into the kitchen. Tony was the only on there.

"Good morning", I said yawning. How could I still be tired!?

"Good morning Sophie, want some breakfast?", he asked. Oh god, should I eat something? But if I eat I'll gain weight... arh what do I do!?

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." Tony looked at me with worry, but soon brushed it off when a tired Mike came stumbling into the kitchen.

"Someone looks tired", I said, laughing slightly. He just laughed and went and made some toast. Soon Vic and Jaime were in here too. I felt slightly uncomfortable so went up to my room.

After a while I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in", I yelled, and soon Vic stepped into my room.

"We have a visitor, I'm sure you'd love to meet them." I looked at him worried about who it might be, then slowly got off my bed and followed him down the stairs. When I got down there I saw one of the sexiest men alive..... Kellin Quinn!!! I suddenly started feeling light headed and soon dropped to the ground.

I just past out because I saw Kellin Quinn... smooth Sophie... real smooth...