Chapter 3

Sorry for the delay MelonyPrimeInc. was having technical difficulties, so chapters are going to take a bit to get out. Sorry in advance. ~Rouge

"You ready to see Casey?" Riley asked as they pulled into the Witwicky's driveway.

"Of course, it's been awhile since I've seen her," Ironhide said as he opened the door for Riley, trying to mask how excited he was to see her again.

Riley shook her head as she chuckled and climbed out of the Autobot that had pulled out his holoform.

Casey heard the door close and ran faster than she ever had to Ironhide's holoform, tackling him into a hug and peppering his face with kisses.

"Hi, to you too. Bee in the garage?" Riley asked.

"Hi, and yes," Casey said quickly.

Riley shook her head again as she walked past Sam towards the garage.

"Riley?" Sam questioned as he did a double take.

"Tell my sister I'm here and I'll kill you. I'm here as a surprise but only for the day," Riley said as she turned to glare back at him.

Sam swallowed hard and nodded. Riley smiled and continued on her way.

When she walked into the garage, Bumblebee was in recharge so Riley sat on his hood.

"Honey Bee... time to wake up," She sing-song voice while tracing patterns on Bee's hood.

The Autobot jolted awake and had to do a scan of the area to be positive that his optics weren't deceiving him.

"Riley!" He exclaimed as his holoform burst to life in front of her.

Riley couldn't help but giggle at his excitement.

"Hey, Bee," she smiled softly.

"I missed you- so much!"

Riley hesitated as he wrapped his arms around her to bear hug her.

"I heard. Casey called me yesterday to chew off my ear a bit. I'm sure I'm in for more after you and Sam leave though."

Riley slowly hugged him back and snuggled into his familiar hold.

"Yeah- you're coming- with- us- I'm not- going to stop- hugging you," Bee said through different stations holding Riley closer afraid that if he let go of her, she would leave.

Riley couldn't help the tears the started to prick up at the thought of the conversation she knew needed to happen. Now, before they got separated and put through all that pain again.

"Come on, let's go! All hands on deck! Frankie, Mojo, out! Come on, kiddo, we're on a schedule." Ron shouted at all of them, meaning that he had made Casey and Ironhide halt their make-out leaving them ticked off.

"Sam, I'll be in your room in a minute to help you pack!" Casey shouted from the death grip hug Ironhide had on her, leaving Casey to have to pry him off.

"Ok!" Sam shouted back with a chuckle at the predicament Casey was in, before turning to his Dad, "Slow down, Dad. Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me, huh? Did you rent the room out?"

"No, I got other ideas for your room and it rhymes with home theater." The Witwicky siblings dad, Ron said with a laugh at the end just as his wife Judy walked into the room holding something with a tear-stained face.

"Look what I found, Sam. It's your little baby booties and Casey's little tiara." Judy let out a couple sobs.

"Aw, Ma," Sam said as Casey was carried bridal style into the house by Ironhide who had a smirk on his holoform face.

"She brought them out?" Casey let out a sigh out of seeing what her mom had in her hands.

"My little baby bootie boy, and my little baby princess! You can't go!" Judy clung onto her son tight.