Chapter 5

As Casey drove with Ironhide to the college Sam would be going to she spoke up, "You sure you're okay with coming with me to college? I mean wouldn't you want to be with the others?"

"Are you right in the head? Did you hit yourself in the head, I mean do you hear yourself?" Ironhide asked as his holoform looked at her as if she had three heads and suddenly sprouted demon wings.

"I was just- asking," She told him saying the last part barely above a whisper. Casey wanted the best for her boyfriend and she was questioning that if having him at college with her would be the best idea.

Hide took her hand, kissing the back of it, "I will follow you anywhere, plus I had a thought."

"Oh, that's dangerous."

"It's not as bad as last time," He told her quickly. The last time he had a thought, they almost died from the wrath of Ratchet, they had painted all his wrenches the color he despised with a burning passion, Pink.

"Ok, shoot," Casey told him hoping it wouldn't get them killed.

"What if you bought a house near campus, and we could live together?" Ironhide suggested a hopeful smile on his face.

"We'll talk later love," Casey told him snickering.

They pulled up to the campus before she got out Hide kissed her cheek before pulling back saying, "Stay close to me ok?" She nodded as she got out, Hide following behind her.

Judy looked around the school in aw, "Oh my gosh! Look at this place! I feel smarter already. Oh Ron, can you smell it?" She asked sniffing the air like the crazy mom she is.

Ron sniffed the air proceeding to scrunch up his face, "Yeah, smells like four thousand dollars a year."

Judy lightly slapped his chest, "Oh hey, cheapo."

"Dad if I recall that's how much you paid for his car," Casey sassed getting a look from Ron.

"Hey, go ahead. Well, uh, we'll get your stuff, Sam. Just- Sam, go ahead and check out your room." He shooed Sam off.

"Yeah, go. Casey, you and Hide go with him," Judy told her daughter getting a nod. They haven't really found a name for Ironhide just yet so they called him Hide in public. (don't worry I'll find a name for Ironhide)

Sam walked away to his room followed by Casey and Ironhide who had his arm slung around her waist protectively. Sam opened the door walking in saying, "Hey," to a brown short curly haired boy.

"Hey. You must be Sam, right? I'm Leo." The guy introduced himself after ogling at Casey making Ironhide pull her closer to him.

"Hey," Ironhide grumbled out while Casey gave a short wave.

Leo let out a short exhale realizing how Ironhide could crush him, "So, I already set up the crib a bit. You want this side or that side?" He asked Sam quickly recovering.

Sam looked at both sides before pointing to the right, "Um, that side."

"I already chose that side," Leo told him with an I don't care face, no one said anything so the awkward silence settled in.

Sam looked at everyone before clapping his hands together, "You know what this is? This is the awkward moment. Yeah, see, you're trying to see if I'm a normal guy. I'm trying to see if you're a normal guy. Balanced, unmedicated, nothing under the crawl space." he started.

"Good personal hygiene, won't stab me in my sleep." Leo continued.

"No criminal record, won't steal anything." Sam told him getting a look from Casey and Ironhide, "What?"

"There was that one time-" Ironhide started remembering the time Sam stole Casey's Percy Jackson books and almost destroyed them.

"That was one time," Sam cut him off pointing at the two.

"Including girlfriends." Leo picked up as he successfully checked out Casey again without being killed by protective boyfriend Hide.

"Especially girlfriends." Sam nodded with a light glare having seen what just happened.

"You got a girlfriend?" Leo asked.

"I do. And also he does too, it's the girl you just checked out. You?" Sam told him, as Leo looked like he just saw Satan himself.

Leo chuckled a bit with a look of terror, "No, not a chance. You a techie?" Sam nodded making Leo start walking to a back room, "Sweet! Sharksky, Fassbinder, where we at?"

"Server's almost online, Leo." The guy called Sharksky told Leo.

"Network's up and running," Fassbinder reported.

Leo clapped his hands together, "Beautiful, that's what I like to hear. That's Sharsky, that's Fassbinder, my IT gurus. Welcome to my empire, bro, The-Real-Effing-Deal-dot-com. That's me, I'm sure you've heard of it."