Chapter 1: A-am I gay?

Flower's pov
Hello I am Flower from bfdi and I have a secret. Blocky was trying to flirt with me before he turned up dating Snowball. When Blocky did flirt with me I would play it off as I liked him back. I only did this because I wanted to get on his good side so he could beat people up for me. But on the inside I felt nothing for him. I didn't have a crush until bfb. Until then I never felt anything 'special' for anyone. Then I found her( yes her you know what you got yourself into) and oh goodness gracious she was as cute as a button. I felt my face cheeks lit up like candles whenever she sat next to me. When she called be beautiful I was really shocked and started to blush and thanked her so much! I couldn't believe it! She might like me back ~.The only thing in the way might be the alliance because Pencil and Match wanted me to be shocked by Lightning. So clearly they both hate me. But I really don't know about Bubble she did try to stop Lightning from shocking me. So at least that is a good sign :). But I'm really sure how the alliance works. So like if Pen and Pencil were dating would Pen be allowed into the alliance? I would think so but I'm not sure. I know something I should admit to her. I see an ad about Blocky it was a phone number you had to call and he would set up a place to admit and give advice and even set up a date if you got that far. I decided this would be a perfect situation for me to admit to Ruby.