Chapter 2: The phone call

Flower's pov

                  I picked up the phone and typed in 1-800-BLOCKY-89. I hear Blocky on the other end getting professional. He asked " Who is this?" I said " Flower." He asked, a bit shocked at the answer, " So who do you like?" I said, a little embarrassed, " R-Ruby." He said, even more shocked, " Never knew you were lesbian. Anyways why did you flirt back with me when I flirted with you?" I said " Because I just wanted to get on your good side so you could beat people up with me. I never really liked you." He said, surprisingly calm, " Hey we all find our true loved ones, right? Like me and Snowball." Now I already knew Blocky and Snowball were dating but I decided to fake it and act like I didn't know. So I said " Wait are you admitting that you're gay and you like Snowball?" Blocky said  angrily, " N-no! Plus you don't even know if it's true or not! You better not tell a soul otherwise I won't set up the anything!" I said" Everyone already knows." He asked " How?" I said " Because you too are always looking at each other and blushing so it wasn't that much of a mystery of why you two were looking at each other like that. Heck even David, Dora, Rocky, and Spongy caught onto the fact that you to liked each other." Blocky says" Well we have already spent almost all my time talking about useless stuff." I thought crap. I said quickly " Blocky please don't go! I want my confession to be by the cliff." He asked " And where would you like the advice to be at?" I said " I don't know. Heck I don't even  know if she likes me or not." Blocky sighed and said " Ok but you have to confess to her soon. How about tomorrow? It is Valentines day tomorrow." I just realized that and said " Sounds good!" I hung up. I can't wait until tommorrow!