Chapter 3: The alliance finds out

Ruby's  pov

                 I see Flower holding a card and running towards me. I wonder why I thought. She then gave me the card and ran off. I opened my card as my eyes widen. Just as I was about to start reading the card, the entire alliance came. Then they were asking questions and I just said what happened and that I don't know what it is. Then Bubble said " Well today is valentines day" and gave me a nudge. I didn't know what she meant at first but then it hit me. Wait does Flower like me? I wasn't sure, then Pencil said " Read the entire card out loud, Ruby." I said with a sigh" Dear Ruby you have always been like a shooting star for me and I want you to come to the cliff with me. Just you. You can bring another person, but just one. I hope you come by 5. Signed ~ Flower <3. Then Pencil said " Well I should go I am the leader!" Bubble said " No, I should go I have actually experienced a break up so I can help Ruby cope with it if it happens. Plus you guys wanted Flower dead! She probably will kill either of you if you come!" Pencil said " Good point, then you go. But just tell us what the secret is and if anything happens." Then Pencil winked after she said the last part. I could tell what she meant by that. I didn't want to tell anyone this but I feel the same for Flower. I just hope the alliance won't hate me.