Chapter 4: Confession

Ruby's pov 

             I went to the cliff it was more amazing then it was in bfb 5. I see Flower sitting on the very edge of the cliff. Since I wasn't afraid of heights, neither was Bubble, we both sat down. Flower looked to see who I have brought. Flower's face lit up when she saw it was Bubble. Flower the asked " Bubble, are you okay with seeing l-leasbians?" Bubble then said " Actually the entire alliance is gay." Flower then asked a little confused " Who with who?" Bubble then said " Well, Pencil and Match, Book and Puffball, Ice cube and Ringey, me and Le-" That's all she could say before Flower cut her off by saying " Wait you're dating LEAFY???" Bubble then said a little confused " Yeah..." Flower then said " Well not in a bad way, I just meant that I  thought Leafy was more for Firey than Bubble." Bubble then said very shocked " Oh my bubble blower you don't know who Firey is dating?" Flower then said " No...who?" Bubble then yelled " FIREY IS DATING COINY!!!" Flower then said with a bit of laughter " But they're always slapping eachother! I could never see them being a couple in a million years!" Flower and Bubble were laughing for a bit. Then I said " Do you remember why we're even here for??" Flower and Bubble stopped laughing. Flower then said " The reason I brought you here today...." Then she held my hand and blushed. Flower then continued by saying".... is to say that I love you!" I then said " I do too." Flower then asked while her face lit up " R-really?" I then mouthed the word ' Should I kiss her?' Bubble gave me a thumbs up. I knew I was ready. Flower then said" If you love me then show me." I then kissed her. I could tell she was very very very shocked ( I could tell by how much she was blushing) but still kissed back. As I was kissing her Bubble high fived me. Then after that me and Flower just walked home. The end.

Cover: me

Writing: me

Bfdi : bfdi creator

Cupcakecatcream out ~