9. If That Wasnt A Date, Idk What Is.

Camry's POV

It was the night of the party and I was already dressed at waiting. My mother was currently unaware that I was leaving simply because I could not find her. Now worries though, its a normal thing.

Playing with the grey T-shirt that I threw on, I wasn't the type of girl to get a dressy for a party.

Nah.

My nicest pair of skinny jeans and a pair of vans were good enough for me.

My wavy brown hair was pulled into a ponytail as I sat on the couch.

The doorbell rang not too long after, and I took a deep breath calming my nerves.

We're just going as friends.

Yup, we're friends now, nothing more. Do you hear me heart?!

× × ×

Tyler's POV

I'm nervous.

Crap, why am I nervous?

Its not the first time I've taken a girl to a party.

But none of them had pink eyes and a dazzling smile.

Shut up.

We'll be at the party, get what you want boo boo - Spencer.

Shut up, I'm not doing anything she doesn't want to do.

Doesnt want to do? Who are you and what have you done with Tyler. You have the charms bro use it. - Jake.

One more week :D then she's mine if you can't keep up the bargain. ;) - Spencer.

I felt like someone hand punched me in the stomach at his words. Or more precisely, I felt like punching him in his stomach. Why did I make this bet again?

Because I'm a stupid teenage boy.

Walking over to her yard, I knock on the door, running a hand through my hair nervously as I wait.

I didn't have to wait long though, there she was, as plain as possible yet my chest tightened. I skimmed over her body shamelessly as she did mine.

"You look beautiful." I tell her and she purses her lips.

"Stop it Gold, you'll make me think it's a date." She rolls her eyes, but I knew by the way she cleared her throat that she was affected. Stepping outside, she closes the door, locking it behind her before turning to me.

But I was still lost by her beauty.

"Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ready?"

"Hmm?" She sighs, grabbing my hand and I gulp at the connection that passes through me. We near my car and I was silently begging her to keep her hand on me, but of  course, I had to get into the drivers side.

Less than two weeks.

That's all the time it took for this girl to have me completely intrigued with her. She lit up the whole room when she was in the classrooms. When she smiled at me, I felt like I had gotten a trophy.

What is wrong with me?

This bet. . .if she finds out. .

My hand clenches on the wheel at the thought. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird."

"You know what, let's go somewhere else."

"What?" She gapes at me as I swerve to the direction of the beach.