Chapter 2

Calvin's POV

"How do you work these things?" Brody asked.
"Here you just press this button." Sarah said as she tried to get the machine to work. "Huh. That's strange. It's not working"

The blonde haired girl, Skylar from earlier walked over to us. "Hey I saw you guys and it looked like you were having trouble. Need some help?" She asked us.

"Actually yeah. If you could that would be great." Hayley said.

She smiled before pressing a few buttons on the machine. "Voilà!" She said. We thanked her before she walked back to her seat.

"There She is! Get her!" A monster shouted as a bunch of ____(I forgot the name of those monsters that are weak and stuff.....oops)

Sky stands up and starts doing flips on and off of the tables and runs from the shop. The monsters followed. We run after them and see her morph into some kind of power ranger.

"What? How is that possible?" I ask
"I don't know. I've never seen this before." Preston says.

"Why hello white ranger. I thought the last of you pesky rangers were captured." The monster said
"Enough talking, it's time to take you down." She says as She takes out her sword and blaster then fights with the monster.

Once she destroys it she unmorphs and when she sees us she starts sprinting away. Wow she's fast. I catch up and grab onto her arm but she then disappears.

"What now?" Brody asked when the rest caught up.
"We find her with the tracker I planted on her." I say smirking
"Way to go Calv" Sarah said.

We followed the tracker to this..... giant rock? We climb through the small entry way in between the surfaces and follow a path.

Sky's POV

"Hey Tensou!" I say.
"Hey Sky!" He replies.
"Any luck on finding the others?" I asked hopeful.
"Sorry no progress has been made." He said sadly.

Then there was a rattling of something. I took out my blaster, ready to shoot and...

"Woah. Woah. Wait it's okay we're not evil." Calvin from the shop said.
"How did you find this place?" I asked, not putting the blaster down.
"Tracker." A blonde girl replied.
"Okay then what do you want?" I asked them.
"We want your help." Calvin said.
"With what?" I asked them, still not removing my grip on my blaster.
"Fighting those monsters." He said
This grabbed my attention and I put my blaster down to say, "I'm sorry I can't help you."
"Why not?" A guy dressed as a cowboy asked.
"I just, can't. You can let yourselves out." I say turning towards an iPad trying to track my friends.
"Who are you?" One asked me
"Me? I'm the gold power ranger." I reply, not looking up from the tablet.
"But I'm the gold ranger." I think, Levi said
"Let me rephrase that, I'm the white Megaforce power ranger." I say
"Megaforce?" Calvin questioned.
"We hold the powers of all of the past rangers before us." I tell them, looking at their confused looks. "Come here." I say guiding them to the ranger keys. "See these? The different types of ranger keys allow us to unlock the powers and weapons other rangers have." I explained.
"Skylar there's an attack." Gosei tells me.
"On it Gosei." I reply.
"Woah." Brody said
"What is that?" Preston? I think asked
"That's Gosei he awakens whenever the alien invaders are near." I say, "Now. I have to go."

I start running off to where the attack is.

"So, the gold ranger has friends I see." The foul beast roared.

I looked behind me and sure enough the Ninja Steel rangers were there. We all morph and start attacking. Once we wiped out the monsters we went to attack the alien.

"Guys get behind me." I shout and they do as I say. The alien comes running towards us.
"We need to do something." Brody says.
"Just wait!" I tell him. The alien kept coming closer and I stood there.
"That's it." Brody says before he runs towards the monster and gets hurt.

We all ran over to him. He was hurt badly. He should have waited. I looked over my shoulder to find that the alien was gone.

"You Okay Brody?" Levi asked him.
"Yeah I'm fine." He replies
"You should have waited." I tell him.
"You stood there and did nothing! I had to do something or else we would have gotten ourselves killed!" He shouts
"No. That wasn't going to happen. And thanks to your lack of trust the monster escaped!" I yell back.

Continued in Chapter 3