Chapter 26

Dedicated to PrettyClaire015.. Thank your Following! God bless you! :)

A heartbeat away to the end..:)

ENJOY!

501) Boy: Mahal kita!
     Girl: Ibaling mo na lang  sa iba ang nararamdaman mo para saken.
     Boy: Alah!
     Kababaling laang e,babaling na naman..
     Nagpabaling baling na!

502) It feels so good to have someone who knows how weak and stupid you are at times and yet still finds you amazing..
     Simply because he/she cover you..

503) I saw a painting of friends,It's old but never fading! How I wish we were the painting,getting older yet,never changing..

504) The joy of life comes from the wisdom of counting our blessings,not our troubles.
     Focus on what we have and maintain a thankful heart..

505) Never let yourself get stuck on something your not happy with..
     Like wise never restrict yourself to do something you know would give you your happiness..

506) The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!

507) God opens millions of flowers without forcing the buds..
     Reminding us not to force anything,for things happen perfectly in time.

508) Imagine this..
     You are in a boat which is sinking.
     Sharks all around you.
     What can you do to save yourself?
     Very simple..
     Stop imagining.
     Lesson: Sometimes It's all in the mind;
            Stop worrying about the problems,Instead trust God.
     "Fear ends when faith begins"

509) Faith is not about getting permission to do what is easy. It's gaining  the courage to do what is difficult..
     It's not about staying in
     comfort zone,
     It's about going where God leads.
     It's not about believing what people say about God..

510) Log out FB, login to God, don't follow twitter ,follow God. Don't watch on youtube, watch how God works on you. God will never live empty. He replace everything you lost. If he asks you to put something down, It's because he wants you to pick up something better..

511) Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

512) If you believe that everytime you wake up, God is always on your side, how could you have a bad day?

513) No one ever won a chess match by making only forwards moves..Just like in life,sometimes you have to move backward to take a better step forward.

514) As you breath right now,other person takes his last..So appreciate your life..Stop complaining what you ain't got and start living with what you have.

515) Being single does not mean no one wants you..
     It means..
     God is busy writing your love story..

516) Each mornig means 'CHANCE'

- CHANCE to enjoy life to it's fullest

- CHANCE to correct our mistake

- CHANCE to forgive

- CHANCE to ask forgiveness

- and a CHANCE to love and to be love.

Don't missthe CHANCE that you received as  you woke up this morning!

517) God always plan the best things for us. Sometimes we feel being left out, but actually God is saving the better one than what we actually asked for.

518) God sometimes pushes us out of our comfortable lives to teach us and to trust Him. We may fall a bit, but He will never let us hit the ground.

519) Bible Facts and trivia:

Did you know that the phrase "Do not be afraid." appears 365 times in the bible?

Same as the number of days in a year.

Implication: 'Drop your fear. God is with you everyday!'

520) God is the source of all grace. He does not ask of we are worthy, but he pours upon us the riches of his  love to make us worthy.

My POV

#519

Interesting right? but I believe that that is true. Why are we afraid if know that God is always here for us. He is everywhere. He always watches us and protects us. So trust Him.. Set aside our fears and let us enjoy our life serving God! :D