Chapter 25

Hi audreycabriana.. This chapter is dedicated to you!! Thank you for following! :D

Malapit ng matapos...

wew!

Maraming salamat po sa mga patuloy na nagbabasa nito.. :)

God bless you all!!

ENJOY! XD

481) 1 Cor.2:9 "Hindi pa nakikita na mata,ni naririnig ng tainga,hindi pa rin sumasagi sa isip ng tao,ang inihanda ng Diyos sa mga umiibig sa kanya."

482) The lip of truth shall be established forever;But a lying tongue is but for a moment. Proverbs 12:19

483) Little things we give away surely comes back to us some other day..
Because God never forget to give rewards to those who share their unselfish hearts.

484) A message from god for all girls:
"No man can ever claim you unless he claims you from me.I reserved a man for you who has my heart and loves me even more thanhe will love you.I won't give you unless he asks you from me.Soon you will know him.I have the perfect time.Your my princess,my daughter.Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand.For I am your Father,the King of kings.You my princess is worth loving..

485) God's plan is always best,sometimes the process is painful & hard but don't forget when God is silent he is doing something best surprisingly..

486) Never hate the times when you are failed.These are the times where you show the world that failures don't define you,but what make you stronger.
Never give up,never to back,down to never lose faith.Trusting God can do the impossible.

487) God has made everything,beautiful in it's time.He has also set eternity in hearts of men.Yet,they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end..

488) Remember,God never test as beyond our level of endurance.He is faithful to see us through hardship and to bless us richly when our trail is through.The night times of our life may seem dismay and black,but there is always a glorious morning on rise..

489) A lesson from a turtle
"No matter how heavy my bearings are,
It's God's choice to make me carry the luggade ,for It's the only  way  I will be protected..

490) Prayer is where an amazing exchange happens.You hand over your worries and He hands over His peace.His 'no' isn't a rejection but a redirection..

492) Waiting on God is always better than trying to take things on your own..

493) If you take care of the things that are important to God.He will take care of the things that are important to you..

494) Jesus says:
"You don't know what I am doing,but later you will understand."
May this verse comfort you in whatever situation you are in..

495) When life gets too hard to stand.
Kneel.
Make sense?
Don't forget to talk with God..

496) Try something romantic this morning,
Stretch your hand,wide open,breath in breath out and shout "I Love You!" "Lord payakap naman po."

497) Don't depend so much on anyone in this world;.Because even your shadow leaves you when your in darkness.
Always depen on God..(Heb.13:5)
And walk with him..(Gen.5:22-24)
The closer you walk with God,the clearer you are his guidance...
And whenever god guides,he also provides:(2 Pet.1:3).
I'm praying for you.Remain strong as you walk with the Lord..

498) Too much alibi can destroy someone's trust..It's better to be straight forward than to live in a world of lies..

499) Do not count the things you have done for someone..
Instead,count the number of times you felt better because you made them happy..

500) Hold people like it's the last time you'll ever see them..
And when they go,
Don't make reason for them to stay,
Make reasons for them to return.

My POV

So.. What's with the inspirational messages from God? Fulfilling right?

I won't choose any number today. I just wanted to analyze them and understand what God is trying to tell me.

I believed in HIm now and forever. He is our Savior and Redeemer. I believe in His PERFECT TIMING.  I keep the FAITH no matter what obstacles and problems i faced. I LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL.. :D