Chapter 5

Carolyn's POV

After i had said night to everyone well waived. I wen't to my room and changed into an over sized batman shirt and black yoga pant's. And went to bed.

{Next Morning}

I woke up the next morning and check't my clock 10:45am it's a new recornd! I get up and walk up to my door open it and close it to go downstairs. I walk past the guest room's and hear someone moaning my name.

"Carolyn!" The voice said... It's weird because it sounded like Andy..!

I ignore it and walk down the stairs to get something to eat and make breakfast. I walk in the kitchen and look in the coop boards to find pancake mix. I guess i'll be making pancakes. I was looking for something in the fridge when i heard..

"Morning" i hear Andy's deep voice say

I jump up scared out of my skin and look at him with a death glare.

"Sorry" he say's with a giggle in his voice i roll my eye's.

"So you gonna make pancakes?" He ask't i nodded and tried to grab the chocolate chip in the higher coop board. Dammit! I'm to short!

I feel't hands on my waist and help me get high enough to grab the chocolate chip's. I grab them and get down and smile at Andy as a way to say 'thanks'. I walk up to the stove and start making the bater. I hear a cheer moving and i see Andy sitting down staring at me. Soy i stick my tongue out at him and he laugh's.

I look inside the coop boards again and find cookie cuter's. What? I like to make my pancakes in shape. Judge Me! Anyways i grab a guitar, a teddy bear, the letter S, and the batman symbol but hide it so Andy doesn't see it. I start poring the bater inside the shapes. I made 5 of each so 10 because i did it for 2 people. The last one was the batman one and i did ten 5 for me 5 for Andy.

I finish making them and set theme up. Put whip't cream and chocolate chip's in them and done! I set one of the batman ones in front of Andy and he's looking at me with this 'OMG I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER' look i giggle.

"I will love you forever!!!!" He say's happily i smile and walk back up the stairs and opens everyones door's so they can smell it. In second's everyones up and running down the stairs.

I laugh quietly and walk down to see every one eating. I grab my plate and sit on the couch far away from them and put more whip't cream on it. I eat and feel eyes on me but i ignored it. When i'm done i stand up put my plate on the sink wave to everyone as in a way of saying 'Morning' and go back upstairs.

"Thank you Carolyn!!" I hear them yell at me i smile at them and walk up the stairs into my room.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I walk back out and go to my closet. I put on a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt, red rip't skinnies and my combat boot's. I do my makeup which is think black liner on the hole eye and red gloss. I sit on the bed and cheek my social medias and see a picture on Instagram that i regretted to see..

It was a pic of Juliet and some guy kissing well more like sucking faces in her profile and on the comments she wrote. 'Love my boo :3 <3' Juliet is cheating on Andy! I gotta tell him i hear a knock on my door and get up. And open it when i open it Andy is there.

"Hey! Can i come in?" He ask't happily i look't at him sad but nodded.

He walk's in and sit's on the bed i go to my white board and write.

'Andy i'm so so sorry!' I wrote and look at him. He has a look of confused in his eyes.

I grab my phone and show him the pic. He look's at it hurt in he's eye's and tears streaming down.