Chapter 3

Carolyn's POV

We were all chilling and having fun when there was a knock on the door. I got up and i sow through the little hole one person i do not wanna talk to ever again. I ran back to every one and they were all looking at me weird. I just got my whit bored.

'Daniel's out there!! Tell him i am not here!!' I rote and ran to Andy i signal'd him to get up wall I put on my leather jacket and gloves. I know what your thinking this chick is crazy but seen's i am skinny and quiet i can hide any were.

Andy stood up and a i sat on the chair seen's it's black and leather. I pated my lap for him to sit on me at first he look't at me like i was crazy but he sat on me i put my hair on my face and signal'd him to get closer. He did what he was told and got closer i put my face on his back and my hands on his sides.

"Ok i am opening the door stay still!" Krystal said to Andy and me. Andy nodded i just staid quiet.

I heard her stand up and walk to the door every one staid quiet, the door'd open'd and i hear theme talk.

"Hi Daniel" Krystal said faking happiness

"Um.. Hey can i come in?" Daniel ask't ugh! I hate him.

"Um.. Sure" she said and let him in they walk up to the living room

"So what do you want?" Jessica ask't the girls all know what he did to me

"Um.. I wanted to talk to Carolyn.. Seen's i know that she's you know acting like a bitch i wanted to talk to her to see if i can fix what she reck't" he said not caring that there were people here.

"Um.. Your a jack ass and Carolyn is not here she left to see her aunt in Canada she's dyeing. Leave know or i'll call the cops!" Krystal said angrily

"Ugh fine tell that bitch to call me" he said and walk to the door and left closing it.

I got my hair out of my face and look't up Krystal was mad and everyone else was looking at me a patted Andy's arm for him to get up. He got up and i got up toke it all of and sat next to Krystal holding her hand. She look't at me and gave me a sad smile i look't down.

"Ok um.. Who was he? And why did he insulted Carolyn?" Ella ask confused at what just happend

I look't up at the girl's and nodded. The i look't down and cuddled up to Krystal.

"That was Daniel an old friend of our's he always like't Carolyn more than a friend. He ask't her out but she always said 'no' because she knew something about him something bad. He would get it on with girls just to try and make Carolyn jealous. One day he came here to talk to her he ask't her out again but with a threat. He threat to hurt us and her and he had a knife he almost got to hurting her if it wasn't for us walking in because we heard her scream." Yasmin said looking at me she know's that i never wanted to date Daniel because of what he did..

"What did he do that was so bad for Carolyn not to date him?" CC ask't. Yasmin look't at me and tears ran down my face i nodded slowly

"H-he kill'd his sister" She said a little hurt to if he wouldn't have done that to her she still be here.

The next thing i know i am getting a hug from Andy?? Oh my dear lord let this not be a dream!! Everyone gave me a hug and i just smile'd at them. There was a knock on the door and Krystal wen't to get it.

"Pizza's here!!!!" She yelled at us. We all got a little happier.

I of course i ran to it.. I love pizza don't judge me. I grabbed one box and ran up to my room i don't like to eat in front of people.

Andy's POV

I saw Carolyn grab a box of pizza and run upstairs. I look't at the girl's and gave theme a questioning look.

"Carolyn doesn't like to eat in front of people she's REALY shy" Krystal said

I nodded and though't for a second maybe i should go with Carolyn be good friend's with her.

"Hey is it ok if i go with Carolyn?" I ask hoping she would let me

"Um.. Yeah sure her door is the one with the batman simbol" Yasmin said smiling

I nodded and walk up the stair's. I walk for a little bit and found the door with the batman symbol it was epic! I knock't on the door and waited for a little wail. Carolyn open the door and look't at me with wide eye's.

"Hey i was wondering if i can join you?" I ask nervously i really want to get to know this girl.

She smile'd and nodded and let me in.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guy's sorry i haven't updated is that i update on my phone and with school and all that shit u don't have time sometimes i promise i'll try to update more hope you guys like my story so far bye!! :3

Carmen :3 :P <3

Meow!