Gang AU 2 (130k SPECIAL!!)

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I hope you are all having a stupendous day and remember if you have any request put them in the comments below!!! SEASON 5 GOT ME SHOOK!! RIP STEPHAN HAWKING YOU WILL MISSED!! PS your anon Kenna says HEY:)

      In that moment, I had never felt true fear. Hunk knew when I was lying, so there was no point in hiding this. My secret relationship was coming to an end after two wonderful years. All because Hunk just had to be so smart.

Hunk quickly opened the closet and there was Keith, standing there in all his glory as I was having a fucking panic attack. Hunk gasped as he threw the shirt at Keith.

"LANCE CHARLES MCCLAIN! HOW DARE-"
"HUNK PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME?!" I shouted. I walked over to Keith and helped him out of the closet. "Listen, Hunk. You probably don't accept this-"
"Of course not! What about the team? When Keith's gang and our gang find out, all hell is going to break loose! It'll be just like Romeo and Juliet!"
"That's why they aren't going to find out!" I hissed. Keith put his shirt back on and sat down on the bed next to me. I've never seen Hunk look so pissed.
      "So....how long has this been going on?" Hunk asked.
      "Two years...tonight was going to be our first time."
"Oh-OH! I'm so sorry! I interrupted you guys, oh jeez!" Hunk put his head in his hands. I felt Keith lean his head on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and locked our fingers together. They fit perfectly.

      Hunk looked up and shifted his eyes between the two of his. He closed them for a second in thought and then breathed out.
     "I will help you guys keep this relationship a secret. Only because you two are cute together and I've never seen Lance this happy." I jumped up and gave Hunk a huge hug.

     "HUNK YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND! I owe you big time buddy!"
      "No problem Lance. I'll leave and let you two continue your activities." Hunk walked out of the room and shut the front door. Lance let out a breath of relief.
"This is great! Hunk is my best friend and I know he would never tell anyone but now we have to keep our relationship more secret than before." I laid back on the bed, closing my eyes. I felt a movement on the bed and then someone straddling my hips. I opened my eyes and saw those beautiful purple orbs staring into my blue ones.

"Let's not worry about that right now. Let's just stay in the present and whatever happens will happen." Keith leaned down and pressed gentle kisses on my cheek. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. We soon fell asleep like that, cuddled in each other's arms.

Lances POV~

     "Lance hand me that screwdriver." Pidge asked. I put the screwdriver in her hand and she screwed another nail into the board.
      "What are you even making?" I ask curiously.
       "Wait till I'm done and you'll see." Pidge smirked. I sighed and leaned back against the wall of the alley. A few minutes passed before a cat came up to me. The cat had a blue-like coat and shiny green eyes.
"Well aren't you a sight. What a beautiful cat." I stuck my hand out for the cat to smell. The cat sniffed my hand curiously, seeing if I was friend or foe. The cat the rubbed its furry head against my tan hand.

"Lance, what are you doing?" Hunk asked, walking over with a bag of Five Guys in his hand. He saw that cat and rushed over with a huge smile on his face. Lance picked the cat up cautiously and the cat nuzzled against his chest. Lance pet the cat on the head and then handed it over to Hunk.

"I'm going to go to the store. This little guy is going to stay with me for awhile." I hopped on my bike and started the engine.

Keith's POV~