The One Thing You Can't Replace

WHAT'S UP SLUTS?!! GUESS WHO JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON!?!?!? For those of you who get that reference you are amazing. Anyways this chapter is based off of that one John Mulaney comedy special where he tells the story about that party he went to where he yells "FUCK DA POLICE!" at a high school party 🎉

"Hey Shiro? Were you ever in a frat house in college?" Lance asked as he and the other paladins sat in a circle around the team leader. Shiro scratched the back of his and chuckled.

"Yeah I was in the Kappa Sigma house! We had some crazy parties, but not as crazy as one that happened in high school." Shiro replied. The group of teens leaned in forward to look at Shiro with wide eyes.

"What happened in high school?" Pidge asked with a raised eyebrow. Shiro crossed his legs and smiled cheekily.

"You wanna hear the tale of the best high school party?"

"Tell us!" "We must know the tale of high school what high school Shiro is like!" The teens whined. Shiro smirked as he began to tell the tale of the high school party.

"So in high school, this was probably junior year or so, there was this kid in my school, his name was Jake McNamara." Shiro explained as the four teenagers listened intently.

"Now Jake was a pretty cool dude, we were good friends. But Jakes dad was a teacher at the school. Mr. McNamara, he happened to be an asshole!" Shiro said as the paladins listened closely.

"So, Mr. McNamara was going out of town which was a bad idea...because he's an asshole. So Jake decided to throw a party at the teachers house." Shiro smirked as he reminisced the event.

"Everyone in town had heard about it so they said 'ok lets go over there, and destroy the place!'" Shiro cheered. The four paladins chuckled at this as Shiro continued the story.

"So I walk into this party, and everyone I had met was there and people were drinking like it was the end of the world! They were like dogs without horses, they were running wild!" Shiro continues, making hand gestures as the paladins started laughing and clapping as Shiro talked.

"I go down to the basement and saw there was this pool table. This one dude takes running start and throws his entire body onto the pool table and breaks it in half!" Shiro laughed.

"That sounds like something Matts friend, Rich would do!" Pidge replied as Shiro doubled over in laughter. Shiro wiped away a tear from his eye as he went on telling the story.

"Another kid had figured out which room was Mr. McNamara's and they took a shit on his computer!" Shiro laughed as he banged his fist on the floor, one hand over his stomach. Lance and Keith both burst out in fits of laughter as they held onto the others shoulder.

"So the party was going great. I'm standing in the basement with a red cup in my hand-"
"Like in movies?"
"Yes, like in movies, Lance. Anyways, I was starting to black out, and I heard someone go something something police. And in that brilliant moment of word association, I yelled 'FUCK DA POLICE!'" Shiro explained as the teenagers continued to laugh harder at the story.

"So now *chuckle*, there are 100 white kids yelling 'fuck the police'!" Shiro laughed harder as he held his stomach. "And the reason someone said 'something something police' is because the police were there!" Shiro further explained. Lance and Keith were crying in laughter now as they were gripping there stomachs.

"The police officer walks down the stairs to all these teenagers yelling 'fuck da police' in his face! And he was almost impressed! He went 'wow' and then said unto his walkie talkie 'bring the paddy wagon'!" Shiro was crying now, gripping the back of his chair as the four paladins were laughing so hard that no sound was coming out.

"This part you'll love, Pidge! Then Matt, grabs a 40, smashed it on the ground and yelled 'SCATTER!' and everyone went a different direction!" Pidge was laughing really hard now as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Matt did that! That sounds like something Matt would fucking do!" Pidge wheezed as she gripped her stomach from laughing so hard.

        "I ran into the laundry room, climb out the window and run around the backyard. And Jake had this huge chain link fence, and I said 'I've never climbed a chain link fence before!' and then I woke up at home!" Shiro rambled as he clasped his hands together. The teenagers laughter has simmered down by now and they applauded Shiro's story.