Chapter 6: From Silva's Point of View

"Did you know you have a sister?"

A familiar voice echoed inside a familiar room.

"Your sister was beautiful. Her name was...."

A sudden sharp feeling came from near my neck, causing my body to jerk in pain as I moaned.

"Ahh!"

It was a quick pain, but it stung. And it was just from someone tapping my shoulder. If mother saw me in this situation, a series of punishments would await me.

It was a good thing the Academy's current uniform covered everything except the hands and head. My injuries from yesterday aren't that extreme, but I got hit a lot of times so they would stand out when exposed.

"Ah! Sorry! Sorry!"

I tried to stand up straight as I heard Acacia's voice apologizing frantically. I assume that she's the one responsible of my brief discomfort.

Well, it wasn't actually her fault. I got bruises from those hits I took last night. I got weaker after I left mother's strict guidance...

"Oh, Akio, ano nangyari sa'yo?"

"Oo nga. Mukhang may tinulungan kang tumakas na babae kagabi but you got beaten up in exchange."

Prim was the one who asked me and Louise was the one who gave an interesting theory.

It seems that all of them were observing me.

"Maraming nangyari kahapon nung umuwi sila ate."

I answered as simply as I could.

From the corner of my vision, I saw Fiona stand up from her seat and came near me as she spoke teasingly.

"May inuwi kang babae 'no?"

To which I responded with "Oo, meron nga."

I would be lying if I said no. I did pick up Sophie and took her home to take care of her while she was unconscious.

Violent reactions and gasps filled the classroom. I guess I said another misleading thought.  I really need to rethink my thoughts more before spouting them out loud.

I properly positioned myself in my seat in order to minimize the incoming pain as well as give the least muscular effort in sitting up. I leaned on the backrest and placed my lightly bruised hands face-down on top of the table.

"May nakita kasi akong batang babaeng nagcollapse sa ilalim ng ulan nung Thursday. Doon muna daw siya titira dahil nagpapaturo siyang magluto."

"Musta na nga si Sophie?"

A voice came from behind the girls. The source: a girl, just entered the room a few seconds ago.

"Good morning Rita. Maayos naman si Sophie."

Although that is true, I omitted the part about Sophie possibly being scared of my sister from now on.

Rita's face suddenly turned from a smile into one of surprise and worry upon seeing me injured. She didn't really see me injured per se. She only noticed that I refused to move and assumed that I was restricted by something.

"Akio, you look... injured! What happened?!"

"Well... wait. Bakit ka nga pala napadalaw, Rita?"

I evaded the question that I would explain rationally, resulting into another misunderstanding.

She then looked like she remembered something and calmed herself down. She began speaking with a serious face.

"Akio, about dun sa cosplay event. I would like you to come with me again para magpasukat kay Larisa."