I saw him...

You POV:
I'm awake I can't go to sleep but why?
If I can't sleep I should at least entertain my self. I grabbed my phone that was next to me. I decided to play slither.io .
*small time skip 5mins*
I looked up from my phone and saw a black shadow move in my room. Shivers ran down my  spine . I sat up and hugged my pillow . I realised that i had my knife on my bed side table . I grabbed it and looked around the room to see if the shadow was still there but it wasn't. I tried to calmed my self down but it didn't work ... I still felt like the shadow was still here what ever it was....then when I finally calmed down I felt a knife against my neck. I knew that i wouldn't survive but I try to fight back that's when my parents came in.

Jeff POV:
I was Ina killing spree since I was bored and had nothing to do. It was going fine till i try to attack this girl who was awake. It was going ok but as soon as I held the knife to her neck she try to fight back . I did cut her neck a little before the parents started to come in to the room . Which was when I decided to give up on this one and went to the next house..

----------------------------------------------
Was this chapter good? Comment what went well and what I should improve.