Im sorry...

*Time skip*
You VOP:
I finally arrived home after a long day . I notice a note on the living room table. I walk up to it and read what is said " hey honey me and your father are
working late tonight I made some food for dinner for you. Love mom and dad."
"Great!" I said in a annoyed voice. I go upstairs and as I open the door I see Jeff sitting on my bed. "What are you doing?" I said looking at him.
"Sitting " he said in a laughing voice (it was kind of creepy)
"Ok well can you get out so I can get changed to my normal clothes..." I said looking really tired
"Fine fine" he said as he walked out side and leaned against the wall
*time skip*
I opened the door and told Jeff that "you can come in if you want."
"Oh ok " then he walked in and put his knife on my bed table.
" do you want to watch TV down stairs?" I ask him
"Uhh sure. " he replies.
I grabbed his knife and started playing with it.
"Be careful with that." He said to me a a warning tune.
"I know I'm not 2 years old" I said in a annoyed tune. I went down stairs with the knife still in my hand and Jeff following me . We sat down on the couch. "Hey do you want a sandwich?" I asked
"Sure ok but only if I can help you. " he replied with a creepy looking smile on his face .why is he being so nice to me?
Why? In one minute his holding a knife to my throat next he is being so kind! Maybe this is a trick to something like in those movies where the killer is being nice to the victim to lure them in then kill them... should I ask ... well he hate me if i do? I wasn't afraid if he tried to kill me... and I don't know why.. "Jeff?" I asked
"Yeah?" He replied
"Can I-i ask you s-something." My word trembled in fear.
"Sure what's wrong ?"he looked confused
"Why are you...being so nice to me?" In fear I looked at him and his face turn to look like he was annoyed a little . "Why I can't be nice to someone?" He ask with his voice sounded angry and annoyed... "n-no I-I-its not th-that." I said trying to sound less afraid but it didn't work. " then what is it?! Your voice is trembling like I was holding a gun to your head." His voice got madder and more annoyed. The next second I found my self pined on to the couch . With one hand he held two of my hands together and with the other he was holding his knife over my head .
His face looked like he wanted to kill me right here. But as soon as I tried to say something he got of me and stormed out with his knife in his hands. I got so scared my heart bested so fast . I went upstairs and started to cry.

Jeff VOP:
When (Y/N) asked me that question one part of me was really angry . Mostly because of the though that just because I'm a killer that doesn't mean I'm kind well I can be! Ugh why I have this feeling now that I want to kill. Maybe if I killed her that night then I wouldn't feel like this. What am I even thinking ! What ever is this thing inside me I'm sure that it wasn't caused by her or at least she didn't mean to cause it. Well I guess it's time to go do another killing spree.

----------------------------------------------
This one is little shorter but hope it's ok