Please forgive me...

*next day*
Your VOP:
I woke up in my bed I felt really sad and my heart hurt. I got up and got ready. I don't what this feeling that was inside me . I was sad not to feel followed or watched... I went down and grabbed my toast. As I was finally leaving when I saw the news about several people killed near my house. I knew who did it . Was it my fault? It probably was I shouldn't have asked him. I felt tears in my eyes so I ran out of the house and through the woods. I didn't want to go to school. Maybe if I just skip one day maybe they won't be to mad. With my decision made I went into the woods since it was where the murder happened. My heart was still hurting . I didn't know what to do about it so I stopped at a tree and started to cry. "I'm sorry" I cried . But no voice replied. "What is girl like you doing in these parts of the woods. " a creepy voice called out. I didn't recognise it.
"Who are you?" I called out to where I though the voice was coming from. Then I noticed a figure coming towards me it wasn't like Jeff's so I backed against the wood . The figure came closer and closer. I tried to not to move but it didn't work I was shivering from the cold and the fact that the figure could kill me right here. The figure got so close that I saw what it was wearing. It was yellow/orange goggles , a mark over his mouth, a jacket, pants and had an axe in his hand. Some how I didn't felt scared anymore I didn't care if I died . If I die I can't do nothing about it . The figure came up to me and looked like he was going to attack. I didn't move I didn't flinch . I simply stood there . I couldn't make out his expression but by the way he stood in front of me he was surprised . After I think I heard him laugh a little then I said "who are you?" Then he grinned at me and said "I asked first"
"Ugh I'm here to look for a friend I guess" I said "now it's your turn "
" ok,ok I'm ticci Toby "he said laughing agin which made me laugh. "Who's the friend that your looking for?" He asked.
"His name is Jeffrey but he is also known as Jeff the killer" I answered.
"Ohhh Jeffrey then you most be (Y/N) right!" His voice sounded exited.
"Y-yes how did you know?" I asked with a surprised face.
"Oh Jeffrey talked about you." He said whit a smile I couldn't really see because of his mask. "So you guys are friends?" I asked because I felt curious.
"Yep and well we kill together we actually have a whole group and we all live in the abandoned mansion deeper in these woods." He said looking and pointing deeper into the woods. "I can take you there if you want!" His face lit up when he asked me that question. "Uhh yea sure" I replied with a smile.  "Get on my back that way we will be there quicker." He said pointing at his back. I jumped on his back and we went of to the mansion

*Time skip*

We finally arrived there I got off of his back . "Thanks." I said as I walked into the mansions. I saw I guess people?ticci Toby went in first and told everyone who I was so they wouldn't try to kill me. Well at least hopefully not. I asked ticci " Do you think Jeff is upstairs?"
"I don't know probably... you can go to see your "friend"." He said in a teasing voice. I gave him this I hate you so much look and then he laughed.i went upstairs and I wanted to surprise him so I looked in my bag and there it was! My knife! I Grabbed it out and peeked into the room. Jeff was sitting on one side of the bed so his back was facing the other side of the bed . I sneaked in but I knew he felt that I was here . I sneaked behind him and put the knife to his neck and whispered "go to sleep!" He put his laptop to the side and then turned around and attacked me . When I realised what happened I was on the floor and Jeff was holding my hands together like before and he held the knife to my head like last time.
But now he isn't looking like he wants to kill me . I start to cry and blush. He noticed this and threw the knife at the wall then hugged me. I felt calmer and hugged back. My heart beat starts to go faster . He got off of me and help me up. He wiped my tears from my cheek. "I'm sorry for being so annoyed yesterday " he said as he pulled me I to a hug." Was it my fault?" I asked . He looked surprised then hugged me even tighter. "How could you even say that?of curse it's not your fault...." his voice sounded so calm and gentle. I hugged back. "Oh so now you hug me" he said in a teasing voice. "Shut up " I said .
" make me." He said in another teasing voice ....
----------------------------------------------
This is really long 0-0