Make me...

You/Olivia VOP:
"I will" i said confidently.
"Good lu-" he suddenly stopped when I pulled his hoodie down so his face is levelled with mine. He kind of flustered a little. I leaned in and kissed him. I smiled when I saw he was getting flustered more . He pulled him self up and pulled the little string thingy on his hoodie. Which made his hoodie go over his eyes and mouth . He did this because he didn't want to show that he was blushing . I hugged him tightly . "See, I shut you up." I said that in a teasing but giggling way.

Jeff VOP:
Oh god why did she do that .. I think I'm really blushing really hard and my hoodie can't even hide it . She's to cute!! Wait why did I say that in my head?! Do I even like her like that? Ugh I don't know ... anyway I want to go and eat. I undid my hood and put it back down. "Hey do you want to get some food?" I asked . Y/N nodded. I Kneeled down . "(Y/N) get on my back we will try faster." I said turning my back to her. She got on and I held her legs to my torso so she wouldn't fall down and hurt herself. I walk down the stairs then saw almost everyone looking at me and (Y/N) . She had her arms around my neck . " how is the ""friendship"" going?" Ticci Toby said in a teasing way. I looked at him with a stare that meant " if you make fun of us again you'll be dead". I went to the kitchen with (Y/N) still on my back. I put her down so I can make food for us (me and (Y/N)). "Are you hungry?" I asked (Y/N) . "Yea if you want I can help but soon I have to go back home before my mom and dad get suspicious." She said looking at me with a smile. "What do you want to eat?" I asked looking in the fridge . "How about pancakes? Or sandwiches?" She asks while looking at me . "Ok let's have pancakes " I said in an exited voice.

*skipped time*

After we finished the pancakes (Y/N) had to go back to her house before her parents came home. I followered her home and helped her get through her window. I stayed there till her parents came then after they checked up on her they left to their bed room. I came through the window and layed next to her while also hugging her.

You VOP:
?! I felt Jeff hugging me and I blushed . I turned around to face him . Even though he was scary he was still cute some how.how could I fall in love with a killer who killed other people in his spare time? I didn't know and I didn't care because I loved him now I know it's not really that good so fall in love with a guy who kills but I know he can change or not.....I hugged him back and fell asleep.