Marry Me? (Kakashi x Male! Reader)

Dedicated to @kakashi_copycat

Kakashi's P.O.V.

(Y/N)'s been acting strange lately.. He always comes home late at night and even if he's on his day off, he's always on his phone or on his laptop. It's getting annoying and I'm getting paranoid that he's already seeing someone else.

"Hey Kashi, let's go on a date?" (Y/N) snapped me out of my thoughts. He showed me that charming smile of his that got my heart skipping a beat. Even after all these years of dating, he still never ceases to make me fall in love with him.

"Right now? That's strange of you but okay.." I said and went upstairs to get dressed. I sighed when I saw him texting someone on his phone again.

After 10 minutes or so, we were both dressed up and was heading to the car when someone grabbed me and cuffed me while a masked guy pointed a gun towards (Y/N)'s head. I shook in fear as I saw the fear on my partner's eyes.

"Come with us or he dies." the guy behind me said and I held back my tears and nodded reluctantly. Normally I would fight back but this time, I would put (Y/N)'s life in danger.

"Alright, alright I'll come with you.. But please, just leave him alone.." I begged at my abductors as they led me to a van. I glanced at (Y/N) for the last time and tried to smile even though my tears were about to fall.

(Third Person's) P.O.V.

As Kakashi was taken away, (Y/N) sighed and looks at the masked guy pointing a gun at him.

"You can drop the act now, Asuma." the (y/h/c) male says and Asuma immediately dropped the toy gun and removed his mask.

"I think we overdid it.. Kakashi looked really scared and if he finds this was all your plan, your chances of making him say yes is probably 34%." Asuma says and gets in (Y/N)'s car.

The aforementioned male pouted a bit, now thinking about it. He groaned and pulled the small velvet box out of his pocket.

"It's worth a shot and if he refuses me then I can just propose again in a less scary way." he says and soon drives to the beach, where Kurenai have already set everything up.

Kurenai made some finishing touches and grinned a bit to herself. She made a large heart using red candles and inside the heart was a 'Will You Marry Me?' message that was formed using rose petals. She was proud of her work though she hopes that Kakashi and (Y/N) would like it though.

Meanwhile at the van, Kakashi was already hitting Guy after he busted them. He was angry at them and at (Y/N) for scaring him so much. He wasn't scared for his life, he was more scared of a life without (Y/N) in it.

"Hey calm down now Kakashi.. We're almost there and you can hit your boyfriend after." Iruka said while driving the van.

Soon, they arrived at the beach and Guy have blindfolded Kakashi, much to the silver haired male's dismay. Iruka helped leading Kakashi to where (Y/N), Asuma and Kurenai is.

"Well Kakashi, our duty is done." Guy said and removed the blindfold that was covering Kakashi's eyes.

Kakashi glared at his boyfriend and was about to lecture him about not scaring him but then he saw the set up. He gasped and blushed underneath his mask before slowly approaching (Y/N) who looked happy and apologetic at the same time.

When Kakashi was standing inside the heart with (Y/N), (Y/N) dropped on his knees and pulled out the velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a simple yet elegant looking engagement ring he worked his ass off to get.

(A/N: I'll upload the picture after I finish this shiz)

"Hey Kakashi.. I know this isn't really a pleasant engagement to start with since I scared and for that, I am really sorry.. But Kakashi, you know I  love you so much ever since we were in college where we met. I love you so much that with this ring, I ask you to be mine forever and to let me love and cherish you until we're both old. With this ring, we are taking a step closer to our dream.. Of being with each other until the day we both vanish from this world. Kakashi Hatake, will you marry me?" (Y/N) asked, with hope and sincerity on his (y/e/c).

Kakashi couldn't help but shed a few tears. He was really happy that his partner have asked him for them to get married already. He smiled and nodded his head yes.

"Yes! For a million times yes (Y/N)!" he finally blurted out and he felt (Y/N) slip the ring on his finger and was soon hugging him. He could never been happier in his life. They are one step closer to their dream now, to be together till they're old. To prove to anyone that their love is forever.

~Fin. Happy Valentine's Day!!

 Happy Valentine's Day!!